How many Primals have you guys had drop

I forgot to count but I had enough to finish the altar plus craft one and I have 10 Primordial ashes left over so I think that’s 7 or 8?

40:ish.

HOLY CRAP

I don’t think I’ve even had that many since primals came out lol

nice

If you asked how many good primals have dropped that one actually use, my answer would be 1.

Haven’t had enough to finish the altar. I still need 3 more and around p1000. Did my solo 70 around p300, so they have been few and far between for me. One of them has been useful, so still not enough to finish the altar.

I literally ran about 80 GRs yesterday at GR106 and received 0 primals. Yes, 0 primals. To further add to the burn, I rerolled legendaries/upgraded rares as I could (whenever I had enough forgotten souls…) and still got 0 primals.

I have my altar 100% complete.

WTF

1 Like

After I fully unlocked the altar early last week, I have not seen another primal. :sob:

3 Likes

I can’t tell based off my ashes because salvaging bad rolls to recoup half of the ashes has muddied up things a bit.

But I believe:

GR70
Kanai x1
Aughild’s craft x1
Kadala x1
Two drops (with the x2)

… so I think 8.

I crafted 1 and gambled 2 (both are useful for my build). I had many in a drop but wasn’t paying attention. Apparently enough to upgrade 3 weapons on 3 characters and complete my Altar. I feel like roll rate for primals is higher this season.

7, with 3 gambled.

Should have been 8 but I screwed up.

1 Like

Lost count.

I salvaged one of 3 crafted (2x Dawn & Yang’s)
1 in stash (Ambo)
Necro has one (KS)
6 sacrificed to altar
745 primordial ashes

Enough to craft 1 (so that means at least 2) and then enough to unlock the first seal that requires Ash, so another one… and, I am wearing one, so a total of 4.

Half of those came from Kadala, including the one I equipped.

4 drops and all salvaged

3100 or so ashes right now… spent about 7 crafting amulet, 2 quiver, sacrfiied, 6, kept about 4-5, gloves, 2 bows, pants, another 2 bows… so maybe 70-75?

i had times when i went 100 gr’s without any, and then got 2 drops about 3 rifts apart, rng is a cruel mistress

6, just enough to finish the Altar. Nothing new, I have an abysmal primal drop rate, anyways.

Let’s see…

The Level 70 unlocked the first potion.
Got another and crafted a Primal Aughild’s something or other and used those to unlock the second potion.
Then three more for the last potion.

After that I usually get 2 every 25 or so GR’s I do. I’m paragon 1900 and from 1800 up I had to run about 100 GR 110’s, so there’s 8 from that.

Before that I was doing GR 90’s and GR 100’s for gear so probably another 8 or 10 during those days.

I’d say I’ve had somewhere around 24 Primals so far this season and only one has been useable, a Nat’s Helm. Wait…I take that back, Got a perfect Yang’s Primal as a drop that I’m super excited about too.

1 Like

Havnt had any drop since alter finished and had to salvage one to get that
done couple of hunded gr dozens of bounties runs and lots of rifts and zero
kadala is stingy as ever and rare upgrdes all ail
game is like fiishing you need a bite now and then to keep going another day or two of no primals and im done for season

Personally, I have gotten a grand total of 5. I’m encroaching on 1200 paragon. The only one I got as a drop was when I hit 70. I have gotten all of the others from kadala. I have 2 potions unlocked, 2 primals that I am holding onto. Still need three just for the final potion. Have been running speed 100’s for two days straight now. Not a single thing to show for my effort other than being completely discouraged. Most of the time, I only get regular legendary items. Occasionally an ancient here or there. But every single one of them have been garbage.

I want last season back with the altar. Crucibles made things a lot more enjoyable.

Probably over 100, almost 100 hours played this season so far.

Only 1. Still trying but I normally have at least one or two more by now. Nothing is dropping.