How many characters did you lose this season?

I got extremely bored of the Softcore Season so after a few weeks away from the game I came back and tried out Seasonal HC.

Decided to play WD cuz why not…lost 2 while leveling…one at 69 because I was dumb and chased a goblin into 4 packs of elites and the second one I died in the Tristram event but I was only 26…

note if you’re leveling through the tristram event you should know that potions seem very erratic in there. I used my potion at half health and it didn’t work and I died as a result.

I wasn’t lagging it just didn’t work heal me at all…so becareful in there…
long story short I learned my lesson leveled another WD and loaded him with toughness xD

Havent died yet. Luckily ive been in town most of my dcs. And once in a gr, but did only dc in d3 so could tell my mate to guard me. After that dc i was still in game for 30+ seconds. Stupid system

9 deaths so far. I just pick up and start again.

1 Like

It’s funny that the only thing that’s different in HC is death is permanent yet it feels different from SC because you have gear for HC and be careful…it’s kind of exciting

1 Like

No death so far. But I don’t plus it either. Why would build a really nice character and then plus it to something over my head. Plus I play it where you kill almost everything. You have to make some safe zone. Just in case you get lag or DC.

I have seen to many people playing it like SC. You look at they character. Most of the time it has high paragon and low hrs played. People can play it for what it is today. A contest to be the paragon / leader-board kings. That is fine, but I’ll still be playing along while they are starting over. LOL

[quote=“Scorp-1728, post:4, topic:10999, full:true”]
It’s funny that the only thing that’s different in HC is death is permanent yet it feels different from SC because you have gear for HC and be careful…it’s kind of exciting[/quote]

I tell people all the time once you have played HC. Then going back to SC it is like playing in candy-land.

1 Like

agreed…it’s just so much more thrilling