How many care about the WW nerf

Solo I enjoy playing zuni witch doctor DoD or lod DoD for more toughness.It’s a pretty relaxing unless pushing with zuni.

Are you trying to say barb was doing 150? Even with 200%, barb wasn’t even close to 150. With that 200%, barb could’ve done 143 at max.

If they don’t nerf sader, they should buff barb lamentation belt to 500% because this new sader set is INSANELY powerful.

Keeping in mind his Para is well over 10k right>? If the barb had 10K para and the 200% would it be equal to the new sader gear and buffs?

I was looking forward to playing barb for season 19. Stop teasing builds then revoking them. Who cares if a build does better for a season. They’re constantly tweaking builds anyhow.

unless the barb issue is reinstated, I think ill go for monk or the sader. been watching the vids and have a feeling most will be doing same lol

Lol no way… Im syaing DarkPotator was doing it with his Sader. The same guy who hti the 140 with WW PTR, is doing 150 attempts with new Sader.

Us console ppl cant post anywhere else in forum but if ur the same RoidRage who was fighting to keep the PTR WW buff, my respect dude. I wouldve been on ur guys side as well since WW been my fav. build since D2.

Despite it all… Im still hoping they DONT NERF SADERS. I seen some people who i haven’t played with in years coming back and im hoping they come back cuz much has changed in 6 seasons. Lots of people were hyped for WW buff, i dont want to see the same thing for Saders.

1 Like

wait, you mean pc players can in fact post here???

1 Like

PC players can post anywhere, console players can only post in here and the Console Bugs forum.

100% Blizzard need to nerf the sader build…not only is it OP but man they have to be consistent…if they nerfed Inna WoL in PTR, they nerfed WW Barb in PTR and nerfed Vyr Chantodo’s then they must nerf the sader.

If they don’t…then…er…um…I’m playing a sader for S19! :laughing:

1 Like

Would in fact be nice if we could get more pc people posting here to help us out and let us join with them on various topics and advice. The reason I said id go sader is purely for the epic gems and agments, and the monk for my main. If sader remains that stronger, why the heck not.

1 Like

Ohh yeah top 30 is very doable, and realistic too. A friend of mine hit rank 25 or so with WW in S18, but he did have like 2200 paragons. I hit rank 30 with Gen Monk in S18 and despite having the most DPS output of the Monk builds, its really weakest and least viable to push until hit 3k paragons IMO…

Unfortuantly i been playing with WW today and my R6 HoTa in S15 was out DPSing current WW and finishing quicker back then.

Also to hit top 30, the more u play higher ur chances are of hitting higher GRs. Paragons and augments are a big factor. So the guy who plays 4 hours a day daily will generally push higher than the twice a week guy. Also dont UNDERESTIMATE skill, effiency, and knowledge either. I know a few people that push 140+ 4 man, haven’t seen them hit higher than a 100 in solo cuz they hate it and say its harder.

Thanks man. Ya I agree, I don’t think they should’ve nerfed any build. Especially after D4 announce… Didn’t really put people in a good mood lol.

If they don’t nerf sader, I think barbs will definitely go haywire lol.

The sader right now is so strong. Since they’re nerfing vyr’s, bazooka and necro down to 142-145, it doesn’t make sense to release a build that does 150 like a day after patch.

In my opinion, they should revert all the nerfs, buff barb belt to 300% to have 145 potential and nerf sader shield from 30% per hit to like 10% per hit. Doing that wouldn’t hurt the upfront damage on speeds, just the push damage, and lower sader to maybe 147 ish.

1 Like

Anyone played with the sader yet? You see some nice numbers. I saw a +160T at one point. But gosh is it squishy. Had to adjust the build for HC cause I was getting proc’d like nothing else.

Also, the build seems to really suffer from being unable to create much density. I practiced for a while and finally got a GR115 (3k paragon, non ancient gear, no augments). Stuff was dying fast, but I never had enough on screen. To be fair, my big woods were all when I was still learning to survive. Mayeb it’d be better now. Oh, and I bet a FoT would be better than the unmatched TP I wore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully the nerf to lam is reverted.Until then cube Fjord and try and get some good clears before the bug is patched.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Throw Stone Gauntles in the cube… If u got enough CDR for perma Akkarats Champion/Prophet u will be a true tank. Tanks dont just take damage… they dish it out as well.

Despite being an Armor class that 250% armor buff from SG plus 150% from Prophet will be very noticable. U wont have to worry about the loss of attack speed or lack of movement… so u will have that armor buff all the time.

1 Like

BRight, that’s what I’m doing. But 100% Ahkarat isn’t possible without obsidian procs in density. Have to really manage those cooldowns moving between packs or it’s a problem.

Lam set at 100%-150% and Fjord Cutter patched!Time to load up on Rend Damage!:slight_smile:

Yah i know how that goes… I never rolled cooldwon on my WW gear and use to get perma/near perma WoTb before the Crimson Set. Micro managing was a big part of it.

@Bounce. Update is live??? Dam i wont be home til tonight.

Sorry not live just had to spread the news.Eta is before season 19 start.BK or IB?lol

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine.

This is what Nev said about the consoles with the updates:

I cannot change the way you play but I think ORTZ is the WORST ring choice for CRU only if you are hammerdin or rolands build because these two builds have AS so unless you want AS over CDR, RCR or even AD.

I6 ORTZ worst choice for AC your shield should already gives you that

A6 be it you are condem or BS maybe LOD build ORTZ is ok

AOV as mention you are slow even if you throw all yr stats in AS you are going to have resource problem. OROZ should be replace for ROTG crimson set if not unity(playing solo) or even JL. COE can be consider but very hard to maintain unless your gears & paragon is above 12K str without finery passive.