How long till season starts (in hours)

Maybe? I tried looking up hot peppers to figure out what I bought but there were SO MANY varieties! These were pretty short and compact. Finger length and yes, hotter than jalapeno but not bad at all. Kind of great multi use peppers. They also had a HUGE yield on a small plant that fit in a pot. I got over 100 peppers off it.

1 Like

Some people act like they do. Just read some of the comments.

Look up Serrano. 98% certain from the pictures thatā€™s what those are.

1 Like

Pretty sure you are right! Thanks. My plant did not get as big as they apparently can get, but maybe the pot limited it. Now I know what to get if I want another one for this year. And yes, I do want one! I had volunteers last year but they were not as robust as the one I bought.

Edit - my radishes came up today! So the spring garden is started. I want to pickle those.

1 Like

That was my guess too, just wanted to make sure. I am a pretty big chili fan and have had ghost, thai, among others as sauces but havenā€™t eaten them as a whole chili, this I stop around jalapeno to serrano. I am afraid I am going to end up like the opening of the Ark scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Hereā€™s my fun chili story -

I had a bad sore throat with runny nose one time. Figured I could at least choke down a quesadilla. My daughter had previously given me a pack of those little bottles of funny named hot sauces. Put my standard 4 drops of the hot sauce on it. Woke up the next day with no runny nose and no sore throat. Pretty much killed whatever was in there.

Fun story, Iā€™ll keep it short - One time at the plant I worked at we had a roaming food truck that would come around (aircraft overhaul facility, big place). One morning the Ptomaine Truck came around and this kid named Jake (not the sharpest knife in the drawer) got a breakfast burrito, but he forgot to pick up some packets of salsa. He asked us sitting at the table ā€œGot any hot sauce?ā€ We had a bottle of ā€˜Daveā€™s Insanity Sauceā€™ā€¦ I looked at my buddy Bear and said sure, and handed it to Jake. He laid that stuff in there like ketchup! Before we could stop him he bit about 1/2 that burrito off and started chewing. About 5 seconds later he spit it out, clamped his hands over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. He clocked out for the day and we didnā€™t see him for 3 daysā€¦ I felt bad, but it sure was funny :rofl:

1 Like

Looks tasty but there seems to be a lack of carolina reapers in there for my liking.

You have to rememberā€¦ China / Asia OWNs Blizzard. They get first dibs.

You have to rememberā€¦ that you just resurrected a thread form 8 months ago, really?

Do not ā€œbumpā€ posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called ā€œnecroingā€).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/welcome-please-read/45/5

1 Like

Except they donā€™t. There are no Asian companies with major stock holdings in ATVI. Tencent (Chinese) does own GGG though, so maybe that is where you got mixed up?

Time zones donā€™t care about people, opinions, or companies. It is almost like the world is round and spins or something so that time is not equal in all points at once.

Donā€™t forget that weā€™ve had people on these very forums that disagreed with this.

1 Like