How i get the 4th kanai slot?

When patch comes live… how i get this slot for my non seasonal chars?

Thanks in advance

You don’t.
It’s part of the Season 22 theme, i.e. just for seasonal heroes.

7 Likes

As of right now, there’s no intention or plan for the 4th slot to be made available to non-seasonal characters. I know some folks think we may receive it after season 22 ends, however I’m not expecting it, especially since we didn’t have the seasonal theme of season 20 (which allowed you to use the 3 kanai’s cube slots without restriction of item type) transfer over to non-season and become permanent.

Long story short: It’s currently planned for seasonal characters only.

Whoops, I was too slow.

1 Like

Thanks for bot replies.

Question… if i make a season character and get the 4th slot…when the season ends… that character retains it?

No. It is a seasonal theme. After season ends you no longer have it. Same as all other seasonal themes before.

6 Likes

I believe Meteorblade is not a bot, he is an actual human being, although I know some people have expressed their doubts :wink:

4 Likes

That would never happen as that would give former seasonal characters an inherent advantage against non-seasonal characters. On the other hand, there’s always the possibility that the seasonal theme would become a permanent feature for both non-season and season if it proves popular enough (Just don’t count on that happening).

3 Likes

Yes. Just like the set bonuses of Legacy of Dreams for the Season 18 theme transferred over to non-season with the addition of the Legacy of Nightmares legendary gem, I’m really hoping that the 4th Kanai’s Cube slots becomes a permanent fixture of Diablo III. It really opens up a whole new set of build choices for the players.

The season theme granted the effect of wearing the Legacy of Nightmares ring set. They introduced the Legacy of Dreams gem because players enjoyed the season so much.

3 Likes

Which is why I’m hoping the same happens with the 4th Kanai’s Cube slot.

It is one of the biggest changes/additions to Diablo III in a long time that has a real impact on build choices and play styles.

I don’t know, I checked his forum log on time and he is on the forums 22.5 hours a day. Maybe he is just dedicated.

1 Like