How exactly does everyone in the top spots of

The leader board have so much primal gear with perfect stats? My wife and I play hours upon hours and each season we might get one or two primals for our characters throughout the whole season and maybe one or two decent stats on them.

How exactly do people have 13 pieces of primal gear for their build with perfect or near perfect stats?

1 Like

cheating plain and simple. the switch was hacked so now there’s editors that can even mess with the local saves on switch to allow all that.

2 Likes

I was just about to post a topic in the console bug section on behalf of PS4s about something very broken that I just now noticed that probably allows them to cheat to get top-tier gear.

Apparently when you’re in Act V the game does not autosave your progress when you close the game out. I found this out tonight amazingly enough.

I was using up some mats to reforge a few items when my game froze so I closed it out via the PS button and started it back up. I was planning on picking up where I left off and realized the game rolled my character back as if I had never used the mats at all -and this is my seasonal toon! This is so broken! How can Blizz allow something like this to happen? It’s like they really don’t give a you know what about this game.

The leaderboards, both PC and console, are full of nothing but botters and cheaters at the top and Blizzard’s lack of accountability is beyond shameful and totally lacks any integrity at all.

All true…you force crash the game and it will load up your last known save point not where you were thus people abuse that by seeing if an item is a Primal and if not they crash the game and get their mats back upon reload and try another item.

But just remember…Primal’s is not really that big of a deal…they are just small stat increases and if you play the game you have just as good Ancients that are near the same level.

What wins this game is time…paragon…a player with 2,000 paragon with no Primals will be a 1,000 paragon player with all Primals.

I’d suggest if you are concerned about Primals then check out this video:

2 Likes

So is the main stat gain from paragon really the factor on pushing greater rifts? I ran a 110 last night and due to the crap monsters and lack of pylons I didn’t time it. I’m using heavens fury crusader.

1 Like

Yes Paragon wins this game…Primals give you a little stat increase for sure but a fully augmented build n Ancients is just as good and the more Paragon you have you will blow all the cheaters away.

It is the guys who play and grind Paragon AND Primal scum cheat that is annoying.

1 Like

That’s good to know. I have some speed farming builds to help early gems up to 70 and then my spirit barrage WD to farm up to 100 fairly easy. So I guess next step is to just augment the better pieces we currently have?