How do you get the lvl 70 captain crimson set?

I’ve done hundreds, no thousands of bounties, and chewed up I don’t know how many odious collectors at this point…is acquiring the set different on console compared to pc?

1 Like

No drops from bounties just fine. Think it was act 1 for me but droped about 3rd cache. Bad rng for you i guess. Im ps4. I was playing t16 dont know if that increses drop rate.

You know its a plan that you have craft at blacksmith rlight ? Sorry if u think thats a a stupid question just cheacking

Dropped on my 2nd bounty cache opening.

(I needed it for the off season for testing and I barely played S18 so I started doing bounties and on my 2nd bounty cache (ACT 4) it was in there.)

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna do some non season testing once the new patch lands as I fancy barb this season for me.

1 Like

Barb!? you mean you are going to name your monk “Barb”? heh

1 Like

Barbara the monk…

Brilliant…and yes correct, my monk ill call “barb”, I’m gonna do it…

Unless I make a barb called “Monk”??? Can opened…worms…EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes

Why not do both? All kinds of fun.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm I’ve always been, and have been since S10, a one class guy!

Well if it’s against your moral code I will not longer influence your decision.

1 Like

Usually I play wiz and DH…went crusader this season. The Rolands set is fun as hell, kill a few demons with sweep attack and your primary seems to hit like 18 times a second. Not good for cursed chests but it is fun. Barbra Monkstrand.

I still did not get the Crimsons 70 set after 1,000 paragon.

The trick to get it 100% is do 5 bounties to get a cache reward…stash it do not open it. Make a new Level 1 character, open your stash and get the cache reward…open it with your new Level 1 toon and bang any plans you are missing drops.

Holy crap I got it on T8…maybe complaining on the forums is the best way to get stuff in this game.

1 Like