How are people so high level already?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fdiablo%2Fimages%2F3%2F31%2FAngelic_Goblin_Reward.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20191018105359&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fdiablo.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FAngelic_Goblin&tbnid=12tW7cvDzW2GKM&vet=12ahUKEwiSktyYiYbmAhUFyKwKHVkLDLkQMygAegUIARDnAQ..i&docid=jV83FDXpJbGrEM&w=152&h=192&q=angelic%20goblin%20diablo%203%20pictures&ved=2ahUKEwiSktyYiYbmAhUFyKwKHVkLDLkQMygAegUIARDnAQ

that guy

That little guy looks awesome. They should make him pick stuff up and keep it in his sack

Well, the blatently hacked gear only shows up in seasonal play on Switch. PS4/XB1 has them in non seasonal play for sure, but not in seasonal play. There are exploits that can be used in console and PC, it’s arguable which ones are better / worse so to speak.

He’ll pick up gold…

I hit paragon 700 in 8.5 hours after season start. It is very easily doable in 4 man as long as you are skilled and knowledgeable of the game.

1 Like

PC absolutely has bots. this is literally always a topic here in the forums.

I forgot how easy it is to get to about lvl 750

Of course it is. That’s because they just keep buffing sets/items. Making GR100’s Trivial and doable within 12 hours of a season start.

Gonna take me a bit longer than that. All my gear has horrible stats, no ancients and I’m still missing a few things. I’m Paragon 700 and and anything past gr 92 takes me over 6 mins

Frankly I play my own game and don’t really pay attention to other people. Congrats to the power people who reach those high levels with honest game play. Just play for fun and perhaps only seek advice for certain specifics, like bast build for specific set items.

2 Likes

I’ve only had the game for about 3 weeks so trying for high gr is still fun and exciting

That’s definitely understandable, personally though, I hate extreme pushing when you’re fishing for rifts to get higher. I save that for the end of the season depending on how motivated I am to push the leaderboards.

that is all well and good but does not explain why there have been people at pl 400+ the day the season goes live.

I made it to Paragon 700 in about the same time it took me to level to 70. Paragons are really fast till after 750

One explanation might be those involved with testing. I would expect if you are chosen as a tester, you get to keep your character when the season goes live thus you are already starting way beyond those just starting to play.

Tester? On Console? nope…

1 Like

There are ways you can be paragon 500+ 3 hours into a season, which work both on the PC and console. And you can accomplish this in hardcore. But, it requires a knowledge of the game in order to hit 70 in about an hour, and a little help from other people. I’m not going to go into details, as while technically it’s very possible to stumble upon this by sheer luck, I’d still call it an exploit. The general premise is you’re killing T16 monsters. A skeleton gives roughly 25m XP @T16. It takes roughly 10 minutes to go from Paragon 1 to 100. That doesn’t sound like much, but that 100 can give you a decent amount of extra survivability and dps.

So it sounds like playing just a small amount of act 1 on t16 just to kill the first few things can give you quite boost in a very short period of time, especially in a multiplayer environment.