How are people so high level already?

I’ve seen people already Paragon 400+… How the hell is that possible

Probably grouping up and doing GR’s.

2 Likes

Console is all hacked, its pointless unless your just playin for solo or with friends, pc is only place to play if you want semi legit experience

1 Like

you are so right PC is the best to play D3

PC do not have bots like console.

Console players are very lazy & unskill they do not play like PC players who ALL only need 1 or 2 hrs of sleeping time.

Since you mention ALL consoles so I name as ALL PC players too. Consoles are ALL hack like switch.

Yup I would only play d3 in PC because they are the most legit player base there. but remember to learn the immortal trick of how to sleep/play per day from top legit PC d3 players

7 Likes

I don’t even look on the board anymore…they’re a joke with players at the top trying to out-cheat each other all for bragging rights…

I just play for fun…PS4…though I am giving the PC starter version a try. Just seems the character models are not as good looking on the PC…plus I’m rusty as heck with Mouse & KB…wish I can use a controller…

1 Like

Not all of us cheat. I’m almost 500 paragon on the xb1. You can’t actually cheat for paragon on Xbox.

633 on ps4. Just speeding gr 100 on ww barb. Ez

650 :wink:

Got a 2:16 90 on the LB.

Got to p829. 100% solo. Sleep now.

Reached level 57 on XBox1, no paragon in sight. I’m a slacker. Perhaps will reach 70 tomorrow.

Yea…I’d like to know because it took me all day to get to Level 70…I mean like I played all day and thru the night. I even tried Torrent 3 - 4 but was getting my butt kicked since I wasn’t getting any decent gear…best thing I got was The Furnace at Level 30 but got Hexing pants at 41 …plus you don’t have real good gems till later…

…but I did get all three Crimson Plans late last night…and I’m messing with the Monk that has a 23% buff on Tempest Rush already so I’m just piecing together a hodge-pod of a build. Think I’m a whopping 24 on Paragon…

Probably where the season journey never changes, people learned the quickest way through and picking up the free set at the same time

My first season (because of the Switch), messed up the challenge rift (could only claim the rewards on my nonseasonal character), which made the leveling to 70 a bit longer, but in exchange, I got some nice drops early on: Cesar’s Memento, Balance and Hexing Pants were among my first few legendary drops. Even did a round of bounties at level 40-something, only to realise that I didn’t have DBs to extract these powers with /o\ All these mistakes cost me a few hours at worst though…and got a RoRG out of the bounties. I thought it was a level 70 drop only but apparently not. And once at level 70, you can do GRs and it becomes pretty fast with getting the LoD gem to farm set parts with. Took me like 2 hours to get PoJ. Got a quick WLK drop (took me a lot longer on nonseasonal despite upgrading loads of rares) and then an ancient VW with pretty nice rolls (second or third VW drop) and even an ancient Echoing Fury (first EF drop) so it’s all good now. Need the Crimson plans now, and another Unity for farming and I’ll be ready for farming gr80-90 I think.

I have no idea how to claim the season journey rewards though and I also don’t know where the Crimson plans drop exactly, but I’ll need to do a few rounds of bounties anyway, which I’m not looking forward to but whatever.

Damn I never thought starting a new season could be fun but it actually is. Just below 500 paragon and doing 2.5 minute GR65s (I have crappy defense rolls everywhere so die on higher levels occasionally which means you only get 4 gem upgrades which is not good for round numbers).

Damn I like this game a lot and it’s especially good on Switch (although it does have quite a few slowdowns). And the Pandemonium thing is fun. And I got up to 285% movement speed once with the new TR set on nonseason, that was nice. Oh and I my first primal drop after GR70 was a Hildebrand’s Training Sword. How awesome is that :smiley:

Damn I had to come in to work but I want to go home and play more.

You can launch it from steam and you’ll get the steam controller support. There are a few d3 profiles available, and you can set your own custom one of you don’t get along with any of the existing ones.

I’m finally almost lvl 70 lol

Made it to level 70 and beyond as well. GT is Teaus if anyone wants to help this 57 year old out, but only during daylight hours as this old man needs his sleep.

I play on the ps4. I stay away from the public games and pretty much solo every season for the reasons mentioned above. I will say i have put in maybe 4 or 6 hours total and am currently sitting at level 40 with my HC Monk.

I take it a bit slow as i am playing HC and do not want to loose everything due to a stupid mistake.

I got very lucky early on though. I went straight for the cube first thing and managed to craft then upgrade a diabo into the legendary one that ups the damage of WoL and reduces its cost. I then extracted that ability and from about lvl 3 or 4 on i have kept that in there. From that point it has all been NR runs and i upgrade my 2 handed axe any time i have a new available from the blacksmith. These are great tools to get yourself off to a fair lead with any season. Then group up if you dare to increase the speed of xp

oh boy, you are going to hate me but Sunday late morning, I got my goblin angelic pet. I speed farmed and I can clear gr 75s in 2 minutes 38 to 52 seconds, I played non stop from Friday start of the season (no sleep), until Sunday morning (passed out after completely all the rings and claiming my little goblin with the big sac). Im around 730-751 paragon (can’t check since im at work right now).

1 Like

What goblin are you guys talking about?

its the pet you get after you complete all the stuff, hes a little goblin with a nice white hoodie and a big sac