Horde Of Ninety Savages Feedback

So I’ve been playing H90 on the PTR and with the 4th slot its still behind Wrath of the Wastes barb. It feels like the 2 piece bonus needs a small tweak as well as undisputed champion and bastion’s revered need a small buff to bring it up to where WW is at.

Undisputed champion should be more like 500-600% damage.
Bastion’s Revered should increase the damage dealt to a single target if there are no other targets around to chain to (I’m not entirely certain if this does so already, as I couldn’t seem to find anything saying if it does or doesn’t. I assume based on how the legendary property reads that it doesn’t already.)
Finally I think the 2 piece bonus from H90 needs to be slightly changed to include that you deal double damage to enemies who are frozen, feared or stunned and for 6 seconds afterwards (this is due to enemies quickly becoming CC immune after about 9 seconds)

Already does that.

H90 6-piece just needs 2x damage. Done, easy-peasy. Some folks want a little more mitigation thrown into the 4-piece as well. But those two simple changes are really all that’s needed.

7 Likes

They should change it to how Hammer Jammers/Cesar’s Memento works. Apply cc and forget.

Just perma WotB, an it would be insane build imo… Morticks 40-50% cdr WotB, or Bastion Revered 4-5% per stack frenzy cdr on WotB

I dont like that transform, f**d up my look

This build is great! Mobility is great, damage is good, especially single target, fun to play… UNTIL wotb wears off, then it’s a squishy joke. And even with being able to add crimsons with the 4th spot, throwing cdr on everything you can and sacrificing alot in the process, you’re vulnerable roughly 40-45% of the time. Being this build is kinda designed to sprint into groups of enemies, and hack them down, being unable to engage elites half the time is a big issue. Kills this build entirely…

1 Like

I would have liked the 2p doubles the duration of WoTB or something like that.

• CC imun is mandatory for a melee build
  • More DR via Mortick => this build need DR
  • Slight damages increase
3 Likes

Yeah H90 needs Permawrath somehow. Good ideas here. Just need someone to notice em.

Thinking of ubalance in D3 = :expressionless:

Thinking of Meshuggah = :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This for me is the coolest build to play with barbaro but it doesn’t come close to Badlands I also think that h90 needs a damage buff and an additional damage reduction, maybe the fury echoing a 200% multiplier would deliver around 8 Gr levels, and a 70% damage reduction

This is the best and simplest change, even fits with the overall theme (“Savages” and “Berserker”). It takes care of DR and adds substantially to damage (no longer CC while DPSing). Add a slight damage increase to 6-piece and it’s done as a build.

1 Like