Honest Question for Ploot Advocates

I havent seen from you either anythnig worth beside your oversentive emotions. Not my problem if you cant read back.

Speak for yourself. :wink:

1 Like

ok so u make a personal loot toggle…
everyone who wants free loot, makes a “persoinal loot” games
everyone who to contribute makes an FFA loot game

this leaves a bunch of players loot for free stuff in your
“personal loot” game expecting someone to carry them when no one will"

and then all those player get angry that " this game sucks, no one knows how to play, its too hard" why do i always have to join a FFA loot game to get anyone to help me? who then takes the loot that i want because i want FREE help"
and then they quit d2:R or they give up and join FFA.

again… adding “personal loot” accomplishes NOTHING

You first. You are adding nothing to this game, which is going to release without the slightest trace of a disgusting ploot system.

We already know it’s not being instituted at launch. Afterwards, probably.

1 Like

then why argue against it let it happen have it blow up in our faces and then you are proved right.

1 Like

because it wastes VV’s time and resources, when they could be fixing other stuff?

Assuming that would be the case and also assuming the exact same wasnt already the case in FFA games, what would be the problem about it?

So? What would be the problem about that? They made their decision. And obviously they can also leech in FFA games, so it doesnt mean that you will get rid of them. They might even take more than 1/8 of the loot of you, who knows.

In your fictitious scenario.
But the more likely scenario is that leechers will still go into FFA games, because they will be finding quicker games there and can still get more than 1/8 of the loot by simply leeching as much as they do already.
And in ploot we will just sit, playing slow, but enjoyable runs without any hassle with leechers. And if every game has 1-2 slow players in there, then that will be fine. Because we do not need to be efficient.

Like making the game more accessable for 40-60% of their playerbase?

1 Like

or is it because it would prove you wrong if they added it.

2 Likes

Don’t change my words when you quote me. You are lying and trolling. Ploot will not come to D2, so you guys should stop trying to change a game that you obviously don’t even like.

Your words remain the same.
But the words of the devs also do.
And they said that it wont be released at launch.

And noone ever said that ploot will come to D2. I literally have no clue why you keep bringing up that made-up argument. It’s kinda dull. We are talking about D2R here.

Never despise the power of the lalala world.

if you believed this why are you fighting so hard against people expressing an opinion in favor of it?

someone who truly believed something won’t happen wouldn’t even acknowledge it.

3 Likes

It’s more about disinformation, spam, and trolling than about how ploot isn’t going to happen. You fools can’t stop editing your own text to try and manipulate yourselves into some victimhood status on a forum, now you need to alter the text of ‘quotes’, pathetic.

1 Like

That is quite a bit of self-reflection. I didnt expect that. Respect!
Acceptance is the first step. We are with you.

That is extremely funny, because just as i am quoting this you edited your post. ^^

2 Likes

Oh look, more trolling from blash the ploot advocate who was certain it would become the default option on release. Sad.

wow it’s actually super refreshing to hear you say that is what the anti-ploot community is trying to do.

1 Like

Learn to take a joke dude.

Right, they are mostly comprised of a small group of trolls who post misinformation and incessant inflammatory spam threads.

1 Like

Jokes are funny. Try saying or linking something funny, perhaps to some dev confirmation that ploot isn’t happening. Altering the content of someone’s ‘quote’ is simply desperate lying.