Holiday gift question

Still no coal.

I had hoped to get at least one merely to have it as an outlier, like how I can sometimes get Leoric’s Shinbone from the fireplace. Alas. I’m trying the Xbox now to see what the games are like. Only tried one and it was not that fun, mostly because my lady was annoyed with it in the first 10 minutes (and I was annoyed with it after the first 5 when it was still just a f’n non-skippable movie… oooo, yea, much game there!)

Did you get any glowing ore? THAT is the coal.

I know what it is.

No, none has dropped.

Got the useless wings twice, now. First time I didn’t pick them up. Second time I was click-happy and ended up with them by mistake.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Once again console gets screwed by Blizzard devs. it’s pretty obvious by now, given all the nerfs that console has consistently got vs PC, that they despise the platform. It’s not accidental, it’s deliberate. Console port was just for the $$$ with no real interest in maintaining it etc. Blizzard wants to fully control the game and push players to PC (where they also get the full cut of the game sale value rather than having to share with Sony and Microsoft), so what better way to make the console port sub-standard and fail to maintain it. Their intent is to deter console sales and push consumers to the PC version of the game, simply by sabotaging the console port in every way possible.

Or, and just humor the idea this isn’t a tin foil hat plot, the console versions are based on a design created to work on (now) very old hardware.

Presuming this is true, and I know that’s a stretch, they certainly could be faulted for not just scrapping older iterations and updating the design to accommodate only more modern consoles. Then again, they could have invested loads of money into the PC versions over the last couple of years, too, yet they haven’t.

1 Like