High Speed Builds

What builds are faster than a Whirlwind Barbarian?

Witch Doctor Turbo Chicken.

2 Likes

WoL Monk, UE DH, LoD Wizard are the top 3 fastest builds in the game.

Add Fear Condemn Crusader

I saw a LoD skeletal mages build that was insanely fast at T16. Left my UE DH in the dust. I wish I could’ve gotten the build from the guy I was playing with.

Turbo chicken is the fastest from my experience but not effective at killing. WW Barb is very fast and kills everything fairly easier. There are some fast monk and DH builds but its been awhile since I played those classes.

do you mean attack fast or move fast?
if u want fast atk speed use roland set for crusader u will atk at 5 aps

For bounties? For sure.
What is the context? High speed what?

Fear Condemn Sader is insanely fast at both move-speed and AOE killing entire rooms. It is perfectly suited for speed farming, bounties, and Normal/Greater rifts.

High Spd bds pretty much all tied to move fast / kill fast. Rolands sweep is not a speed build by d3 definition.

1 Like

Just saying it’s fast.

Did curses solo with nonaugmented WW Barb with Cap Crimson variant on first try with no problems this season. Working on getting a HC build together to complete that conquest as well. main problem on conquest is still finding a chest.

Perma dash monk (god monk or whatever you want to call it) is by far the fastest moving build in the game. It’s so fast that your eyes probably won’t keep up with it. It’ll be stuck at t13-ish though.

1 Like

Schyzo- I’ve maxed out attack speed with monk. Meaning I hit the game cap. Lmao

Didn’t say it was the most effective. OP asked which was faster than a WW Barb. Did get my Cosmic Wings running Turbo Chicken, though.

Marauders 6 piece or Natalyas 6 piece

The question was about effective builds. Lots of builds can be created that can run fast but can’t. Try suggesting builds that can complete Curses solo easily.

Demon Hunter UE can be geared to be a very fast T16 build. Probably one of the favorites for the Curses achievement.