High ping 90% of the time

I sit at above 80 mesc always sometime i go to 50 but usually 80+ and alot of the time I hit 100+ hinders my game play also the blue gobs killing the cause the game to freeze for 10 seconds and then my latency goes through the roof 300+ the goes back to 80 +
WHAT to do ? It is really bad this season though and workarounds?

Do you have ethernet or wi-fi? Where are you located? What options do you have available for ISPs. Basically, for the best latency, you want to move to California, as I believe that is where there NA servers are. You also want a good ISP, and a wired connection.

I’m on the west coast, and my pings are ~50ms.

I am on the east coast hard wired 1 gig of net speed cox communication is my provider
i see now why im having problems

100ms TTL should not, ordinarily, be negatively impacting connectivity as it is still fast enough to be reliable and is the cusp of transitioning to “not good.” Naturally, you do want lower like, under 20ms, but that’s not possible in every instance or even every country (especially the US.)

If its going above that, there are a lot of things that could be at fault, only one of which is the endpoint… but there are probably many “hops” between. Most likely, whatever routing table your ISP set for you includes some gateway that sucks.

i cant even do an echoing nightmare sometimes the lag is so bad 200+ any work arounds?

You could try to change the server pool but this is very likely to make the matter worse, overall, especially as it pertains to more hops down the pathping.

What server to play on when I live in SEA? - #2 by Maskraider-3992 explains how to do it with screens and everything.

There is no directly easy way to change actual server since they are pooled/load balanced and you get whatever one you get when you connect.

So, the next step is getting network logs and contacting your provider with them to see if they agree it is their fault (hint: they won’t) and then contact Blizzard support (and they won’t agree it is their fault either.)