Here we go again...streamers plastered all over the launcher

Didn’t you learn your lesson last time? Who asked you to plaster no-name streamers all over the launcher again?

Because none of us sure did.

6 Likes

I more object to the same 3 images from WoW. One of which is an overweight sprite who is supposed to intimidate me.

6 Likes

Hmm…
No streamers on my launcher.
Sets launcher to English (US) instead of English (UK).
Ah, okay, there she is.
Sets launcher back to English (UK).

5 Likes

WTF dude. Anna Cake is a bad a$s! She’s a top end player, and she’s funny too.

5 Likes

She also helped raise money for the Level with a Cause, Save the Childers found in S22.

2 Likes

I don’t mind if they look like that… I mean…

1 Like

Case Scenario: I have a company someone promotes my product i do not have to pay them, so let me promote them to keep on doing what they do. Hmmmm it boggles my mind.

Solution for people that do not wish to see that, just click play faster.

3 Likes

Well, you can’t really run a promotion to “Rub One Off With Raxx” hence, Anna Cake is on the launcher.

2 Likes

Why is this even a problem?
Do ppl stare at their launchers or what? I have the launcher open for like 15 seconds when I start up my game then I close it.

9 Likes

It’s the same for most normal people, a few others look for things to cry about.

• I no longer even see her on the launcher.
4 Likes

How exactly does Blizzard’s choice of what goes on their launcher negatively impact your D3 experience? Does D3 launch fine for you? Is the season working as intended?

5 Likes

At least she’s pretty.

Take a sec, and just breathe. Don’t be jealous.

4 Likes

Yes she is, I just cannot understand half of what she says.

Oh, hell I didn’t click it. I was just talking about the launcher pic. I never click that stuff.

2 Likes

Honest question, but Is it really that big of a deal?

If so, I’d suggest either quickly starting Diablo 3 without looking at the contents of the launcher or just run Diablo 3 without using the launcher. Personally, the only time I pay much attention to the launcher is during a major patch day.

He just misses Rykker.

3 Likes

If you’re wanting to remove, I found this post from someone wanting the Rhykker image off of the launcher:

Haven’t tested, so I don’t know if it works.

You are encouraging hackers. Nec minnut - Streamers randomly appear inside the game every pylon and rift ad nauseum.

They’re not inside the game, be grateful :slight_smile:

It is there property, they can advertise all they want. At least this time, they chose a photo where the streamer wasn’t mad dogging you with their beady little eyes. It is just like every other little click-bait item on the internet, don’t click on it.

1 Like

I think they are having flashbacks, after having Rhykker’s face burned into their retinas. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes