Help with Season Rewards

Newer player, just finished the season and have gotten the pet and portrait, but wasn’t given the armor set. Is it still available or is there something I am missing?

The armor pieces are sent to your in-game mail. Three bags. One each after completing Chapters 2, 3, &4.
They expire if not claimed within 30 days and be careful not to click the trash bin.
edit: There is a lot more to the Season past chapter 4. You need to enlist in the next chapter.

2 Likes

Where do I locate my in game mail? Sorry been years.

Lower left corner. Looks like an envelope.
Claim to Inventory, then open, pick up and identify.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

new here and not sure how these posts work… so i just finished first season and obtained haedrig’s gift x 3. Q1: if i wait till end of season i am hoping that my seasonal character will bring the unopened gifts into the non-seasonal ‘realm’ for me to give to a deserving character. is this correct? Q2: what happens if you have used up all your character creations options - i think you cam have 10? will the seasonal char not come across to non-seasonal? many thanks

Your Season hero will just change to non season. No additional slots needed.
If you claimed the gift bags and they are in stash or inventory, then they should be able to be opened by any of your other heroes. The items are tied to the class that opened them, not the one that earned them.

If you already opened them in season(most people do), then you are stuck with the class set for the toon that opened them.
I am not sure what would happen at season end if the gifts are unclaimed. They may disappear.
There are 12 available Hero slots with ROS + 2 with Necro and another 3 if you have Digital Deluxe upgrade.

1 Like

They appear in the mail after season end like other items, but the expiration date is less for them, unless you earned them on the day the season ended.

I save them up in case I need a quick set to test something out.

1 Like

Correct.

Correct.

If they are in your Seasonal Stash, then they are sent to your non-Season Characters through the in-game mail when the Season ends. If they are in your Seasonal Character’s Inventory, they will remain with that Character when they are converted to non-Season.

Correct.

D3:RoS - Maximum Character Slots

Product
Slots
Diablo III
=
Reaper of Souls
=
+ 2
Upgrade to RoS Deluxe Edition
=
+ 3
Rise of the Necromancer
=
+̲ ̲2̲
Total current
=

Cheers yessquire for your prompt reply and the answers.