Help with my build

In a previous topic I posted, it was suggested that I look at the leaderboards to see what builds the top players have. I noticed they mostly all seem to have ancient sets. What is the fastest/easiest way to get an ancient set? Do you have to just get them in drops, or is there a formula in Kanye cube that could give it to me? The reforge Legendary and the Convert Set formulas don’t seem to work.

I currently have a 6p Firebird and a 6p Tal Rasha Set. Right now I am using 5p of misc ancient items, plus those rings that give you the +750 for using non-set bonus ancients. Instantly boosted me from a T4 to a comfortable T8.
Thanks

Normal drop, Reforge, Kadala, … has chance to drop Ancient.

Only Convert Set Item recipe has 0% chance. It is highlighted in red on the recipe.

Better to have two items. keep the better one and reforge the other. Repeat until you are satisfied or run out of materials.

1 Like

Just as a reminder, statistically 1 out of 10 legendaries you get (whichever the method) is ancient, and 1 out of 400 is primal

OK, so reforge will get me an ancient set. However, I haven’t been able to get Kanye to reforge an ancient set piece after maybe 20-30 tries. Only issue is it requires 50 Forgotten Souls each time (ridiculous). It takes me about 1 full day of playing (about 4 hours a day) to get 50 of those. So to get a 6p ancient set with a 1 in 10 chance, would take me about 2 weeks of constant playing (on average) to complete the ancient set if I play every day. I guess it doesn’t matter (statistically speaking) to reforge the ancients I have into an ancient set or just reforge legendaries into an ancient set.