Help with diablo 3 starter edition

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to check what version of the game I have. And is it possible that someone stole my copy of the game + dlc?

I can start diablo 3 on us servers, but I only have the starter edition, the seasons and hardcore are unavailable. and it says starter edition somewhere on the screen. on europe I get error 300016 that means my time has expired.

But I bought the game at some point, before they released the new blizzard app or user interface. And I have played using the new stuff before.

Do you have any advice on how to play using the full game again without buying the game 2 times?

How did you buy the game?

If it is a hard copy, there is a game key (authentication key) inside the box. The full game will be unlocked after redeeming the key.

If you bought from Blizzard e-shop, the license is bounded to your bnet account (email address). Make sure your payment reached blizzard (credit card may take a few days for the transaction to be settled). Also, you need to use the same account to play. The key is not transferable.

If you bought from other means, make sure you redeem the game key.

If you need assistance, you may contact Account support by inputting a ticket: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

Here, read up on Global Play : ‘Selecting a Battle.net Region - Blizzard Support

"Progress and items earned in Overwatch apply to all regions except for the Public Test Region.

For all other games, the game keys, upgrades, in-game items, game progress, and friend lists are all region-specific and are not transferred between regions."

Basically anything purchased in one region is only for that region, so what you might have had in Europe will not necessarily be in NA .

I bought the game in the web browser on the old user account page. I can see I have diablo 3 active still on the new updated account page, along with a wow starter edition account.
In the blizzard APP on windows I see the D3 logo with “Starter edition” below it. I thought the app was connected to the account. perhaps I should try download the game without using the new APP.

So in the launcher, lower left hand above the play button, in Version/Region, does it only show the “starter edition” in all regions? Or do you have “Diablo III” showing?

I tested US because I was unable to start game on EU (error 300016). I dont need to play on 2 regions, I always played on EU before. but error 300016 means I do not have my full EU account.

When did you buy D3?
Is you account inactive for a long time? If it is the case, try exiting app and D3 entirely, changing bnet password. Wait for awhile and retest.

Hmmm, 300016 is a connection error from what I know.

Diablo III Login Error 300016 - Blizzard Support’ you can try the trouble shooting they suggest. I had this awhile back, and flushing my DNS fixed the issue.

Also have you tried to “scan and repair” in the options on the launcher?

I don’t know what you mean by if all 3 regions are starter editions or full editions. And a quick google search shows 300016 means you are out of free playtime hours on your starter edition. but that might be wrong.
I uninstalled the game, ill try to download it without the app.
imgur oFzdBEp

Are you signing in with the correct email address?
If you have played the full game in the past, it still exists somewhere.