Help with build

This is my current build atm i am having difficulties selecting a 4th passive, i currently have draw life but i find myself very very rarely being in the 20 yards range for it to get any value, the only time i am in that 20 yrds range is when i stun everything with dislocation for krysbin bonus since i opted to play ranged focused. I did try cursed scythes but i had difficulties staying alive long enough in melee to apply curses with that since i am literally made of paper. I was looking at blood is power but i dont know how reliable that without simulacrum+haunted vision and with only blood rush to proc it, swift harvesting seemed kinda whatever since i only use siphon for the poison stack, might be good to heal a lil faster with siphon, the 3rd option i was looking at was dark reaping but it also seems kinda whatever since i bearly use any essence at all thanks to jesseths.
Any suggestions for a passive that would improve my build ?

Also a 2nd unrelated question about zei stone of vengance. Does it snapshot the moment i cast army blighted grasp or does it still increase its dmg even if i cast it at close range and blood rush away after?

I am currently doing this build, they say use Bone armor to trigger Krysbin, but AotD /Death Valley counts as knockback and auto triggers 3x damage. So you get auto full krysbin proc, change out Bone armor for Command Golem/Ice Golem, place on left click mouse, when you target a group or some elite you can command the Ice golem to freeze plus at the same time target skeles to attack. Sims dont add up any more damage than the Ice Golem(500%). The Sims will only double the essence pool which is 4.3 x damage. To tackle the squishy use devour /cannabilze on numberlock and cube LORNELLE’S SUNSTONE. I find using NAYR’S kinda clunky and too much to kept up, which can get you killed a lot, I use SHADOWHOOK and Overwhelming Essence passive, plus essence on weapons and offhand for extra damage. I also believe but don’t quote me on it, Vengence was used on Death Valley rune,

A few suggestions depending on some things that have to do with your playstyke, what you are lacking and so and so…

Dark reaping: Great sustain both for life and essence. Tends to become less useful the higher the GR, but it is great for speeds and non pushing clears.

Spreading malediction: More damage and pairs with cursed scythe. Not necessary for speeds but tends to become really powerful on high GRs with high density.

Blood is power: If you are not struggling with cooldowns don’t bother.

Eternal torment: If you decide to go with curses it pairs well with spreading malediction. Probably the higher you push, the more useful these 2 passives become for the added damage boost since it is not unlikely to gather dozens of enemies and curse them.

I played this without a generator but used dark reaping as my only means of essence sustain. It worked. I tried to be a full ranged build sitting way back behind my minions and never got close. I also hate going close with this build, it is not the most tanky in the world and squirts further lowers your toughness. I also used blood is power and i used to have AotD pretty frequently, with lots of cooldown reduction of course on other items. I also tried an easier playstyle without the squirts. Instead used the simulacrum amulet for permanent sims aka double essense in the cube aka 4.3 multiplier from railena’s shadowhook. That is of course with overwhelming essence as a passive to get maximum potential essence pool. Even though a bit weaker than the typical poison build with Nayr’s black death, it felt a lot better to play and i wasn’t forced to pick only poison skills. My fourth passive was final service, or you could get your follower to have a cheat death and pick something else.

Your first mistake was using Rathma’s.