Help rerolling primal Shield of Fury?

Kadala just gave me a primal Shield of Fury with the following stats:

+1000 Strength
+11% Block Chance
Gain 1660 Life per Wrath spent
Increases Heaven’s Fury damage by 15%

Which stat should I reroll to crit chance? The block chance or the life per wrath spent? Thanks!

It doesn’t really matter much, since this is a Shield with 2 bad stats.

See: https://www.d3planner.com/664271361

Of course it matters - given that it is very hard to get the 3 rights stats (critical chance, heaven’s fury damage and cooldown), many of the top players in the ladder settle with 2 stats…

Of course it doesn’t matter, since you want the correct stats on the offhand, no matter if it’s a normal, Ancienct or Primal. And yes, rolling spell-effects on offhands is a PITA.

The most useless answer I ever got… thanks a lot for not helping. Next time if that’s all you’ve got to contribute, please abstain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wrath Spent for Critical Hit Chance. Your Primal is better than my POS Primal.

1 Like

great shield for lazy shotgun thou…

3 Likes

For ivory tower, I’d keep block%, reroll LpWS.
For manually cast Fires of Heaven, I’d keep LpWS, reroll block%.

1 Like

I recommend that you re-roll Strength into Cooldown (or Crit Hit Chance, although imo cooldown is a safer option). This will give you a pile of healing and a natural shield block chance of 31%, correct? At this point, I would swap your Laws of Valor passive for Divine Fortress, which will give you a perma 31% Armor bonus. A nice, survival-minded design.

Remove the life per wrath. It scales the worst, is largely pointless due to how much damage you are taking the higher you climb (which is a big problem with healing and tanking in general in this game) . The block chance at least can give you some extra potential damage reduction and can count towards other passives.

LPWS to 10% CHC
11% Block Chance good for Lazy Shotgun build.

your shield is still better than my primal