Help me with my build

See my perfil, and help me with my Crusader’s build. I dont give dmg.

Nick name: Paola.

Path to Condemn Sader

Helm has All REZ instead of Crit Chance
Shoulders have REGENS , Heavens instead of Vit / Condem
Gloves have Regen instead of Crit Damage
Chest - Armour instead of Condem
Omnislash instead of String of Ears Belt
Amulet - No socket , vit and AS instead of Holy , CC , CD
Bracers - Krelm instead of Strongarms
Pants - Regen instead of Armour
Boots - SDhould be illusionary
Rings - Should be focus / restright with Main Stat CD/CC - COE in CUBE
Weopon should be Furnace with Blade of Propesy in Cube
Sheild should be Fryders Wrath instead of Denial

Passives / Skills : Akarats Champion to Prophet, Slash Guard / Provke to Scared to Run , Iron Skin / Stell Skin , Laws Unstoppable , Condem Vaccum

Do this and you wqill have a COndem Sader with the Set you are using and you will have a condem Sader
Your current SkillSet is just all over the place and not sync this is why your not doing anything

You will get more help if you move your post to the Crusader forums. Click edit on your first post that started this thread. Then somewhere on the top right you will see it say general. Type in Crusader and finish it by selecting crusader from the list that appears. Then your thread will be moved to where other Crusaders can look at it and help you with the Condemn build.

Hi Forest, what build do you want to play? You have a weird mish mash of skills unfortunately: Smite, Sweep Attack, and Blessed Shield.

Depending which build you want to play, you can look at some of my characters. I usually make a couple deviations from the traditional setups that most players use in order to fit my playstyle better.

^ Blessed Hammer skills are a mess atm, but the gear is more or less the coreect combination