Help me (Help you) fix lopsided bounty mats!

Season 25 Monks (and others):

If you have skewed bounty mats (perhaps from crafting 500+ Aughild’s Shoulders/Bracers to no avail), hit me up…

I’m looking for folks who want to run T16 speed bounties for targeted bounty mats. At the moment, I’m most low on A3/A2.

B4KER#1812

1 Like

It would actually be great if there were a cube recipe to convert bounty mats using DBs, similar to what we already have for white/blue/yellow mats.

No one would ever run anything but act 1 lol :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know. Some of the other acts can be mad fast, depending on what bounties you get. So, people would fish for 5 fast bounties. Act I may be more likely, but I know I’d avoid both the spider tunnels and the Butcher as those can be slow.

Im a bounty freak. I enjoy running bounties however on HC mode my sader can “do” t16 but not fast, I just cleared a gr70 the other night and it was very iffy with my follower at my side. On softcore I have a wizard that does gr100 in about 3 minutes so that wouldnt be an issue. Let me know which. i hope its hard core since I have almost no mats on that side (I got a ton on softcore mode)

*side note, I even ran all acts and didnt claim and put out in world anyone that wants free bounty caches - contact me and it took over 10 minutes for 1 person that wanted to claim and he wasnt high enough to join a t16 bounty run. lol

Hi everyone! Glad to see this is a common interest…

Blizzard: will you help us with this issue?

@Taetew, I play softcore, unfortunately :confused: best of luck, we’re all in the trenches together…

1 Like

Where were you a month ago when I made 300 Aughild shoulders and 500 Aughild bracers?

I already rebalanced, but hopefully you find someone. Should be quite a bit more efficient with a partner or two.

1 Like

Thanks! I was probably only 100 crafts in each at that point, and definitely a lot saner lol