Help: 2 Crusaders in 2-man party

My friend and I are playing crusader in this season and both of us are using Akarat Condemn build and running at GR90.

I wonder is there any good synergy or combo that we can do to improve our party performance?

One of you can go invoker to balance out st and aoe, or one of you can go seeker or blessed shield to nuke everything down when the condemn has pulled everything in.

2 Likes

2 Condemn Crusaders is a bad combo. You strongly need an Invoker set in one of you, since otherwise you won’t kill élites at higher levels. Remember also that Laws are shared with all components of parties, so maybe one of you could run Law of Valor and the other Justice Law or Hope Law

3 Likes

One of you running a different build completely would be best. My friend and I run a blessed shield and condemn combo and it’s a ton of fun! The rift guardian sucks though. I’m working on an invoker build. I have most the parts and several in primal ancient so it should be fun once i get it all!

2 Likes

Condemn and Blessed Shield both specialize in AoE and clearing trash imo.

Probably best to mix in someone can focus on the Elites and RG in a 2-man group like Rashiel said. Because the trash can die pretty fast while the Elites persevere leaving you with a headache.

1 Like

Yeah, I am using Condemn now and my friend is using Invoker. I guess this is a better combination, right?

1 Like

I had this problem in one group, and literally swapped out thr emerald in weapon for a diamond and got rid of the AD on shoulders, it actually made a difference in how much life % remained after the trash was gone (cause it disappears so fast anyways). Having a teammate switch to invoker was way more beneficial, a good pairing for either trash clearer and now made stronger with Crimson.

1 Like

Ya, for two Crusaders I would recommend Invoker plus BS or Condemn.

1 Like

Dunno if this help but i play 2 sad party too - im LoD holy condy, he is LoD BS. We usually run 120’s in 5-6 minutes. Im at 127 solo as my condemn, so thats why its hard to compare at season.

But even 2 condy at 90’s can do well, both want stricken and let one be fire (fire follow holy, so he can dps all holy pulls with his better damage), Fire AK Condemn is same easy to builid. Do not switch to stupid invoker only cuz they prob can kill some guardians :smiley: they no fun at all

1 Like

Invoker + LoD Blessed vs Invoker + Akkhan Condemn.

Which is a better duo?

I would say Invoker + Akkhan Condemn vacuum, because u pull mobs for invoker to provoke them.

1 Like