Help 120+ greater rifts

Hey there, came back after 3 year break. Valor didn’t exist back then so this season I farmed it and having fun! Now farming 110s is chill takes me about 3-4 minutes but 120 getting little tough.

I’m not quite 1k para. Before I start augmenting should I swap to condemn? I’m casual but keen to solo push as far as I can. I’m having fun which is why the m playing again.

I’m not too familiar with crusader builds, but I do have a general suggestion. In game, look at the leaderboard and check out what the players are using. I like to view the top 10 and bottom 900 to get a feel for it.

Also, augmenting gear is so much easier now with ENs, just do it! No point in waiting, and that boost might be just what you need.

Hope this helps.

Well top for Sader are condemn then next 50 are the build I’m running aka Valor. So hard to tell

I think you should try the condemn build & see if you like it as a start.

Most position are by valor, but I think this season, Crauz is not FOTM and most play it using valor as afk speed build/t16/Bounties.

I expect 2nd half of sesaon to to filled with Condemn Cruz. In any case, its not a bad idead to augment Valor even if its not final push build since you will play it most time

1 Like

It really depends on how you play. If mostly solo, Valor first since it is so quick for speeds, bounties, keys.

By the time you are 1800-2k paragon, you’ll have enough self farmed whisper of atonements and most of the Akkhan gear w/ optimal rolls to augment again.

The cool thing about Valor is you can still push with it, after 100-200 farmed paragon or a few augments, you’re going to clear higher, the glass cannon feel won’t ever go away though.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies. It’s been fun but yeah only really play solo. I have ancients for ever slot except neck. Idk if can see profile. Do have decent focus and restraint but I found it harder to use over current build. I’ll start augmenting later this week. Gearing a Necro for some fun but def safer main.

Just so all know, that is now completely out of date. Last night Blizzard pulled their usual, the butcher’s haircut, on Condemn. In short, they blindly nerfed the build sending it down the toilet of GR relevance…but did not bother to reset the leaderboards.

Oh. Was not aware that sucks. But makes no sense Sader is the weakest class.

Any evidence of this,? Patch notes?

Im doing 110 to 120 speeds 1-5minute range.

No toughness issues. Swapped in the updated command set on belt and wrist and sitting at 750m+ toughness without AC 1.2b with.

I could probably push 125 to 130 in me current aetup at p910.

A strong offense is a good defense, watch what happens when those elites take 45+ seconds to kill.

Youre bait is noted. However I agree you cant die to dead things.

1 Like

Well I was the same in that range. Hit 124 tonight and ran out of time. Couldn’t kill anything fast enough.

Curious though… you have unity equiped and diamonds socketed. Huge damage loss, if youre pushing why not switch to strength gems and drop unity for a well rolled SOJ?

2cents

I found that around 122 level I was almost dying to range attacks. So this helped me survive. I checked top 30 of my build and have similar set up. Might test soj. I personally don’t think strength gems are viable pushing with this build unless you put in estoric.

Just my opinion doesn’t make me right.