Hello is there any bug with GR?

I done today 16/01/2021 an GR 65 and a 75 finished on time but no record off.
Can you tell me if there’s any bug please?

7 Likes

Same thing for me, it is happening again, GR 135 not showing up :frowning:

3 Likes

just did a gr 130 on my monk, but nothing happened - record still shows my very old 128 clear (also eu servers)

2 Likes

Same for me. BShard cap increased from 1800 (previous 130 record) to 1850 (new 135 record) but the ladder for European records remains old - 130.

Kinda sad, but w/e, hope that this thread will become viral, so the problem will be fixed asap and not as many players will encounter it, as GR push can be rough.

as the freezes arent bad enough not even leaderboards work again . you want anyone to buy D4? I want rank 9 necro in 13min thx. Besides that might wanna look into hc people with 5000 para in a month?

this bug really kills my motivation to keep playing the season, the only thing leavt for me was pushing and now that…again. that is the 3rd season in a row for eu and it’s really getting frustrating
it’s like the only things they’re adding to the game lately are bugs -.-

3 Likes

same issue here guys, just did a few GR120s as my previous solo was GR117 and it still sits as 117 in the profile and the most recent ones were not registered at all… This game did not use to be that buggy and every once in a while there is something “new” to ruin the experience…

1 Like

Yes this happened to me as well. GR 90 and then GR 95 both not recorded.
Then frozen out of Group Bounties twice (not related?) EU region

I also had the problem that I made a gr 135 push twice today on the EU-Server but it was not recorded in my profile, only the bloodshards rose to 1850 accordingly. Please fix that. Thank you. Is it possible that the 135 shows in my profile or do I have to do it again?

will be “fixed” in one or two weeks, as usual. should work fine for few weeks after that.

1 Like

Hello, is there someone at Blizzard to work a little ? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Same issue for me…

I just cleared a greater rift 131 solo on my WD, EU seasonal. With 3 minutes 8 seconds remaining… It would be rank 57 on leaderboard but it didn’t record at all. Says my best WD is still greater rift 100 :S

Please help, spent a lot of time on this…

1 Like

day two same issue (eu) Grifts not being recorded
unfortunate

1 Like

same for me
no communication from blizzard :frowning:

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect a response until Monday morning PST at the earliest.

1 Like

yes yes, January 25th sounds reasonable. especially since this is a brand new issue we are facing.

1 Like

Yes, my Grift from a couple of days ago was recorded
Thanks Blizzteam