Hello gamers! Help me and my friend please!

Hi, i’m talking to you guys about my friend’s crashes. We need to repair that and I wanna write here, maybe someone will help. Ok, I will explain.
My friend when he join to game he can play like 10 seconds and he gets crash, game is freezing then crashing and gets error: Game Diablo III find corrupted files. Please scan & repair bla bla bla. Someone have a solution for it?

Guess, but uninstall and reinstall. The save files are stored with blizzard so as long as you use the same account you keep the characters and progress.

its don’t work :confused:

Hey Oski,

Would your friend be able to post their DxDiag here?

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.

3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.

4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save

5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

It should look like this.

If there is issues pasting here, please have them upload the DxDiag contents to Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

OK We will do that, wait.

I can’t send pastebin here help me pls send me battletag or something

Can you provide the letters and numbers at the end of the Pastebin link?

pastebin .
com/23tmBERf
Oh, finally working

It looks like there are a lot of Windows errors, such as the update service, so you may want to have your friend manually update. If this persists, try running a System File Checker.

Hi all, My friend still have problem with Diablo 3 error: Corrupted files, He reinstall windows 10, I help him with that and its don’t fix that error. Please help him, we want to play diablo 3 but we can’t :confused:

Someone can read topic: Hello Gamers… Please help my friend

What is the exact error message your friend is receiving? Are there any crash report IDs? Would your friend be able to post on the forums here or contact our support team so we can work with them directly?