Hello Diablo Community - I'm Adam (aka PezRadar)

Enjoy Adam ! :smiley:

Kali Maaaaaaa shaktide!!!

Don’t worry, I don’t bite. I give you my heart :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Welcome Adam. I hope that you can maintain your communication with us consistently instead of went radio silent for 3 months after your introduction here.

4 Likes

I like you already :slight_smile: GoStars

1 Like

Welcome to the community and look forward to good open communication. Nevalistis’ will be hard shoes to fill.

You’re ok in my book!

Minnesota North Stars or only Dallas Stars?

1 Like

Just Dallas but respect the heritage/history of the North Stars :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You had me at NHL, but then lost me at the Stars. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey, PezRadar!

I was a hammerdin in d2 LOD doing Baal runs. In Diablo 3 I’ve always felt a gravitational pull to DH. I’ve played the flavor of the month usually, but almost always roll a DH too.

I had been a Mythic raider in WOW years ago, but I used to pray my raid would be cancelled so I could play Diablo 3! I eventually committed to Diablo, even though every now and then I get tired of the grind, I’m looking forward to season 21. A DH season!

I just got a new computer to commit to Diablo and I’m looking forward to Diablo 4!

3 Likes

I’m going to have to try that one :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi, Adam!

Nev’s boots won’t be easy to fill, but I wish you a long and successful reign as our CM :slight_smile:

P.S. How is the PTR preparation going ?

1 Like

I like this guy! Jacked and into Blessed Shield. Me too! You into isolation lifting or full-body stuff?

And the fact that your favorite build is mine (BS) means there is great hope for this build, either through Akkhan or LoD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

I know you’re probably getting a lot of questions about the PTR status these days but I have a semi-related and oddball question!

My clanmates seem to think I’m indirectly the reason the PTR is delayed. This is because of a thread I wrote regarding DH things to test on the PTR. The theory goes that the developers secretly read my thread and tested some things themselves and found something broken, and to fix it meant delaying the PTR!

Please tell me that this far-fetched theory is wrong so I can sleep at night without thinking of my clanmates staring at me with frowny faces :grimacing:

3 Likes

hi, i like WD and crusader too, but they will be nerfed :cry: :cry: but I really hope it doesn’t happen

My sympathies^^
dont turn mad

Thank you for giving me and others a chance to extend a warm welcome to Sanctuary from the community.

All I can say is you’ve got 2 of my daughters favorite players in Cogliano and Perry (her all time fave as a Ducks diehard)…and I wish you took out STL last year since us Blackhawka fans loved them having zero Cups (kinda like my daughter feels about the Sharks LOL)…

Welcome and hope to see you around here a lot…

2 Likes

Yes, when does the PTR start?

Hello and welcome, Adam!

Cheers to the new CM for D3! :slight_smile:

and now sum up what you have already implemented from the suggestions from the forum.
because trust has not been there for years. nothing is done. botters are not banned, seasons are a bad joke, balance is for the garbage can, bunch of senseless legendaries etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

Please refer to the PTR thread for updates on that.

5 Likes