HD map on the corner

Is it possible to put an HD map in the corner? I want to play without a map all over the screen. the corner map had a little area. can we see further with the corner map ?
hope so :slight_smile:

Yes in D2R there is an option to move the map to the corner.

1 Like

i mean not the “tab map” but the map at the corner with a larger area screened

The tab map, can be set to just be a smaller map in upper left or right of the screen.

Do you want like a box around the map blocking it off? What are you asking for thats not already in the game?

when you play in multiplayer mod you always have to press tab in order to see where your teamates are because the corner map area is too tiny. but i want to go to the big map when i want istead of setting the tab map all time

So you want to be able to switch easily between larger Tab map and Mini Tab map?

i want a larger view of the mini map on the corner and be able to switch on the bigger map when i want to. the corner map in HD had more pixel than legacy mode so it can display a larger part of the map. and you keep the tab map for cheking the big map.
Don’t you think it can be a nice upgrade ?

1 Like

So you want to be able to set the “Zoom” level for the mini map? I mean I dont think that would be bad in the options, to be able to set the map magnification.

2 Likes

that’s it. it can be nice for multiplayer mode just to follow the group.

Well, it would be nice in singleplayer too, to be able to zoom out the map in like Durance of Hate or other big zones like that, if your seed was unlucky.

I dont see why it couldnt be a feature. You already see a larger part of the screen in D2R, so why not allow for more map zoom options.

1 Like

i hope they did it :grinning: