Hc/seasonal perma in set dungeon

Hi, my hc/seasonal character just died in the set dungeon while that should’t be possible. I think this is a very unfortunate bug and idk what to do now…

It happened to me too and i have a picture to prove it.

1 Like

it is a very unfortunate bug and you can’t open a ticket about it so it feels like very poor customers service toi just say “post on the forums” :confused:

That’s because Customer Service deals with sales. Not game bugs.

The QA Team investigates game bugs. You report game bugs here, in the Bug Report Forum. If the QA Team can reproduce it, they pass the information on to the Developers.

The Developers fix game bugs.

As you can probably see I first made the post about a month ago and nothing has happened, therefore this system of reporting bugs on a forum does not meet with the “quality standard” one should expect from a company such as Blizzard.
And is it that wrong to assume that customer service doesn’t end whenever you have paid for something?
It feels very neglectful to the player base, especially since this specific problem doesn’t occur that often and therefore the “posting on forums” method does not really work because it doesn’t get as much of an exposure as a problem that affects more people. This is an inherrent flaw to their way of reporting bugs and I mean that with no shade.