HC Necro Question - Trash Mobs

Hi guys! Can anyone please spot my Necro for a bit?

So I recently hopped to gr 102 (I’m slow because of work and I started season just 4 weeks ago) with my Necro and I’m going to get Arrhythmia when trash mobs cluster on me. LOL. So while I can kill elites in a breeze, my HP depletes like water and I just immediately make it up by cursing mobs and using my primary to proc life per hit.

What should I change in my set-up? Should I go for Aughild’s already? If I go for Aughild’s what should I let go off in my cube? Should I also change Bane of the Powerful to Stricken already?

… Or am I just playing scared? LOL.

I am open for constructive suggestions. I’m willing to reroll farm for new legs and stuff, and/or change my skills/runes based on what you guys can suggest. I love Necro ever since D2 and rolled this toon first as soon as I played D3 again after 6 years but it seems that my S4 rebirthed DH is moving ahead a few notches higher than my Necro.

I would use a Unity over the Briggs, or whatever it’s called. Otherwise, your build looks like all the rest.

Hey thanks! Things got better with Unity and I get to climb up GRs. I was thinking of switching to Aughild’s but maybe when I already feel weak as I climb again. Thanks a bunch!