Have a feeling s27 is going to be the best season

Glad you’re excited but let’s be honest, likely just ‘starving’ for s26 to end since it’s pretty much NS.

Shards had much more depth, Ethereals had much more power. Set revamps are great though and can make a season all by themselves so combining that with something new is a pretty solid home run for sure, but too early to call it best ever. I know much are already agreeing with that statement though, Imma wait till PTR :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not quote you properly since I did not want to quote what you actually posted. It was intentional.

Trust me I know the reputation of many posters. That does not change the fact that I prefer to view each thread on its own accord. Someone can post trash in one thread and gems in another.

Do you really prefer others to bring up prior transgressions in all threads they post in or would you rather judge their posts in a new thread on their own merits?

There is nothing wrong with being excited or unhappy with S27/patch. I think tbe theme is potentially interesting but the Inna nerf was far too extreme.

1 Like

I really do not care how you are.
Just cause you got one opinion to “start fresh in every post”, does not mean others should follow.
Especially with known trolls and new ones or alt accounts.
And you are not better yourself. Kept replying to me even though I wrote several times, that I didn’t read your replies.
Yeah, you messed up big time and I don’t forget that.

1 Like

This is Blizzard’s forum. You can post/reply to anyone as long as one follows the rules.

I have never been suspended from any forum ever. I have never received an in game silence ever. I have never messed up big on any forum.

2 Likes

You have. Just cause you might not have been banned, does not mean you don’t deserve one.
They only look at someone having a lot of reports. You spammed enough in one thread to get one

Threatening people and labelling them is silence worthy. Chasing posters and jumping into threads to lambast is silence worthy.

Trolling - which your post history demonstrates you do a lot of is ban worthy.

Maybe take a break and go outside. You clearly have anger issues.

Scenario…

• Poster has made multiple old threads about quitting the game.
  • Poster makes a new thread about being excited about the new theme!

It’s entirely valid to judge the merit of the new thread with the old threads as context, i.e. why would someone that has apparently quit the game be excited about a new season in a game they’ve quit?

5 Likes

Making false claims like these are ban worthy.
You sit in 2 different posts now and make insulting comments.
Who made you moderator again?
Oh, that’s right, nobody did.
You sure do like the word troll coming from one yourself. You bait people in with false arguments.
Caught in the other post for being very suspiciously like Bravata…
Have another flag, might not be a good idea to tell others to go outside, when you got the issues and try to project your own mistakes onto others…
That failed.

2 Likes

Says the poster who went to another thread just to make false accusations.

Lol

Well… Considering Bravata uses the word “literally” every day in different comments and you were just seen in that thread doing the very same…
Yeah. Go outside :slight_smile: Getting flags from now on, cause you bait into discussions and derailing the post.

2 Likes

Im sorry you have a hard on for Bravata and you’re attacking me with your issues.

Flag me all you want. You’re the one being hostile.

And there you have it…

Ironic.

2 Likes

Have what? That you harass posters?

Just block Phoenix like the rest of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t block, you can ignore. Another alt account coming to life.

I can imagine growing bored or disappointed for various reasons (e.g., Blizzard’s response to botting, lackluster seasonal themes, preferred class/ build being weak, etc…) with D3. This season/patch may overcome those reservations.

I know forum reputations quite well but at some point bringing it up over and over again when someone posts grows rather tiresome.

4 Likes

Lmao dude my account on this forum is 7 months older than yours. That doesnt even include my time on The original forums.

Just keep making cheap shots im entertained by your attempts. Sad really. But please keep going.

Keeps baiting and derailing.
The joy when someone projects their mistakes onto others.
I do believe it’s against the rules to sit on different accounts just to troll and bait people…
Guess it’s too hard following 2 different posts while juggling accounts.

And it grew tiresome when Op made a ton of comments about quitting and then continued to play and troll.

1 Like

Who is juggling accounts? Not me for sure.

Just take a look at who else is replying.

1 Like