[Guide] Zodiac Rend (Season 20)

Thanks! And yeah, I believe ranged reduction works on Electrified, which is one of the affixes that kills me most frequently.

Too bad. Well, now it’s Enchantress for sure…

March 30? Shouldn’t there be more time to push on the era board after the season ends?

Is slow to be avoided as a secondary? I have pants with 642 str but with 4.3% slow vs 594 str with 2 pur. I understand slow doesn’t proc hard cc resist but still it’s undesirable because it slows monsters down you want to follow you.

S22 ends on Sunday, 28th March.
S23 starts on Friday, 2nd April.
Patch 2.7.0 will be applied on Tuesday, 30th March and will include a new Era.
So, you get Monday / Tuesday to push current Era’s leaderboards.

Right. Is that how they always do it - about 2 days?

What time of day will the ends occur? Midnight Eastern Time?

No, for the last couple of years they’ve left over a week between one season ending and the next one starting. This short break is an exception to that.

Dates / times are listed in the announcement…

…you’ll need to work out what 17:00 PDT equates to in the area of the USA you’re in.

Update on the hunt.

Can’t do any better than this before I start eating the keyboard and drinking the LCD panel after putting it in some kind of mixer.
https://imgur.com/a/am7FPNA

3 Likes

That’s a pretty decent one.

1 Like

I mean… the missing 1 % phyisical is… close to nothing… the other 6%…well… could indeed be better. Secondary is decent.

Yellow or red border… I may try to paint my screen to feel better… I guess… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. As you noted, Slow isn’t a hard CC, so it isn’t as bad as Stun or Freeze (which only roll on belts, gloves, and weapons), but you still don’t want monsters moving slower than they already do. It’s not the end of the world, so don’t worry too much about it until you find a better pair of pants.

Now, if only there was a way to make monsters run faster when they chase you, that would be a secondary worth getting!

2 Likes

There is a way but it’s not a secondary. Just fish for the mobs that like to die. They come sprinting after you. Phasebeasts are probably the best example. You get beasts with fatties you got some GG mobs

The best way to get that to happen is to use invisibility dye on your pants.

1 Like

Tried that. Got kicked out of the mall.

Cops did not find it funny.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got two pairs:

• 642 str with 4.3% slow
  • 594 str with 2 pur

I was augmenting for the end of the season and had those two pairs to choose from. I figured the str difference is negligible so I went with the ones that don’t have slow.

There is demoralize to get them to come at you, even if not faster. I assume that’s bad for cc resistance and inferior to other options, but hey.

Was it that you had no pants on? Or that you were spinning around like a madman with two massive swords? :rofl:

No room for it in the build. Taking it would be shooting yourself in the foot.

All the above.

1 Like

Looks like I will be back to Rend Barb next season.

A season of Wiz and Necro was fun while it lasted, but with Wastes set on offer, it’s an easy choice.

Maybe we should start a pool on how long it takes me to get the BK set this season :rofl:

EU season starts before US, so I’m going to have $5 on “at least 5 hours after Meteorblade does” please.

Considering my effort two season ago of 20+ in a row of the same sword, without seeing the other, it’s probably a safe bet

Would some of the experts here be kind enough to look at my build and let me know how high you think I should be able to push with it?

maxroll.gg/d3planner/401228033

Any feedback welcome too. Thanks.