[GUIDE] VileCharge IK6.RK4

Perma-Wrath already gives you CC immunity. To get perma-IP, you’d need 50%+ CDR, and that would detract from DPS rolls. Not worth it.

Sprint = pure DPS due to Standoff, no CDR required.

I think it’s a perfect example of how weak Barbs are.

9800 Paragon and he got 132. And he couldn’t get it without broken wall-charging.

Can R6 HOTA get that? Of course! R6 got 134 before Hulda asked for his account to be deleted and quit D3. And that used both wall-charging and the bug pack exploit.

This is what we’ve been saying all along: Our top builds rely on gimmicks and exploits. If you couldn’t wall-charge, you couldn’t kill RGs with Vile Charge past 128 or so.

I didn’t know about that, thanks. I was thinking this was the highest clear to date. Para 9800 is kinda crazy though. But yeah, like you said, broken mechanics. Really kills the desire to push when you have to do silly things like that…

Because of the CDR needed is my guess. Need to much CDR to keep it up and it takes away from DPS

correct me if I’m wrong.

edit: sorry, the answer was already there, I should kept reading before responding.

I’ve always had an issue with FC running out regardless of what rune I choose. I wonder if they could just fix the Merciless rune so that it doesn’t just give up to 10 seconds CDR, but maybe 20 seconds of CDR and lets you build more stacks of FC.
Maybe that’s a crazy idea, but off the top of my head it seems feasible without messing up other stuff. Let me know if I’m wrong.

Also, I looked at the build for the guy in Euro that did 132 at 9800 para. Lulz.
eu diablo3 com/en/profile/darkpatator-2265/hero/29309228
If you look at the passives he has, I was wondering if it wouldn’t actually be better to use Pound of Flesh rather than Relentless?

There is no way not to use retentless, it would make half of the boss unplayable. If you watch my bossfights on 131 and 132 solo, i survived only thanks to retentless, even proc wouldnt have fit for those fights.
Also wallbang isnt a big deal for charge,saving only 1min compare to bosses like raiziel, tetrys which you need to face charge. The real problem atm is saxtris which is 2tier advantage compare to any other boss
135/6 should be possible with bugpack And sax spawn, but i wont go for that kind of retarded push

1 Like

Dark you do any testing on ptr with morticks? Wondering if it’ll add even 1 gr.

Im EU so my ping on ptr makes any charge build unplayable, bracers could offer more comfortable boss fights, need to see how it goes on trash fight without apds but could work. Dmg wise, no difference except you would save a lpf roll on belt to %life but it aint more than a 2 to 5% increased dmg depending on your paragon

1 Like

How do you best adjust this build for speed farming gem-ups or T16? Swap out stricken for ?? and then… I’m not sure what else to change. Vile Wards could move out for nems if you don’t need the damage I suppose.

It seems there’s a lot that could happen with jewelry in S18, too, thanks to the new stuff.

“Need to build trust level”.

…because?

Free,

You think we need to have this changed into a Wiki or something so we can get this pinned and updated for each season? I know it needs the videos added Cendiesel had on the old forum. I still have the link to that guide: Diablo 3 Forums

Just wanted to make sure we keep this updated and in the loop since its still a viable build.

Also any news from Rage on a new Leapquake build?

1 Like

I think Rage discussed LQ with you in a different thread, and for now, it looks best to just port over S4’s old guide and maybe spruce it up a bit similar to what you did for IK HOTA.

As for this build, it hasn’t changed at all, so it doesn’t really need an update, but if Cendiesel doesn’t come back to update it, we should consider writing a new one and getting it stickied.

Will do bud. Will take a look at charge too after that.

I am finally back from doing my job out and about in the ocean and have finally jumped into S18. Updated. I like Mortick’s Brace and Flavor of Time. No longer using double LpFS because you gain 5364 from WoTB which was higher than both the weapon and belt, combined. Utilize Area Damage on the weapon and Life % on the belt. Also glad I don’t have to farm stupid Hellfire Amulets anymore.

2 Likes

Cen thanks for updating the guide and welcome back! You can get around links at your current level by putting ` at the begging and end. Such as

https://youtu.be/OAjLFIhlWAE

Welcome back!

Farming Hellfires is a pain, but farming decent, much less good Flavors is also incredibly frustrating.

If there is an update to this build, somebody else will need to update it and take over this thread in the future.

1 Like

That’s too bad. Lost interest in the build? Time crunch?

is there any way for the rights of an OP to be passed to someone else? Or would a new thread need to be made by the new owner and pinned?