[Guide Patch 2.6.7 - Season 19] Valor Set + Heaven's Fury aka HOLY SHOTGUN

Hello to everyone brave Warriors. I returned to game for a long break. Earlier I wrote a few Guides for Crus on a polish forum and I decided to move it over here. I wish you will appreciate this guide and it will be useful for someone. New Patch brought a new Set - it’s Build based on Holy Element, where we are using Heaven’s Fury with a bit help of Fist of the Heavens. You will find out here a the most important informations and things related to that Build. Of course I am focusing at Solo GR, but you will find a bit change for Farm on Bounties / Rifts. Guide is dedicated for new and veteran players. No more words needed, then let’s start.

1) Build
We will divide it into 2 other configurations - with Judgment it’s standard, with Shield Glare for more experienced players, where you need more attention during game:

• Heaven’s Fury (Fires of Heaven) - main thing for that Build, we are attacking 3 rays in front of us
  • Fist of the Heavens (Fissure) - will activates 1st and 2nd bonus from Set. It’s also restore a much of Wrath, when there are several enemies nearby. Rune is helping for to get fastly max cumulation from 2nd Set bonus
  • Iron Skin (Flash) - additional Toughness for us, rune will provides any mobility here
  • Laws of Valor (Unstoppable Force) - increased Attack Speed and reduced cost of skills, that give us to more spamming of Heaven’s Fury
  • Akarat’s Champion (Prophet) - increased Damage, Wrath reg., much Armor and extra life
  • a) Judgment (Debilitate) - activates our Bracers and increased Toughness
  • b) Shield Glare (Divine Verdict) - activates our Bracers and increased Damage
  • Fervor - boost to Attack Speed and CDR
  • Finery - more Strenght it’s more Damage and Armor
  • Holy Cause - boost to Damage, extra healing up by Heaven’s Fury. It’s nice combination with our Attack Speed
  • Indestructible - immortality and saves us in heavy and dangerous moments. If you don’t need it, just take Long Arm of the Law instead

2) Set Details

• 1st bonus increased Damage of Heaven’s Fury after use Fist of the Heavens, max stacks up you need restore once at every 5 sec.
  • 2nd bonus gives incredible Wrath reg., when we are using Fist of the Heavens, also it’s a big boost for Toughness, max stacks up you need restore just once at every 10 sec.
  • 3rd bonus it’s just increased Damage to our main skill Heaven’s Fury

3) Gear
I will show first basic items, then Sets and at ending Ring and Amulet (why that’s, you will find out later). Normally we need ancient versions and Caldesann’s Despair into them (I think rank 100 will be optional). So what’s exactly needed:

• Weapon PIG STICKER - the best option, high Attack Speed. It will be a bit hard to get these stats. CDR should be at last place, but if you need it’s more important that % Damage or Attack Speed (counts DPS). As alternative you can easily go with the best available Weapon you have. Remember that other Weapons have one stat less than it’s
    - STR, % DMG, AS, CDR, Socket (with Ramaladni’s Gift and Emerald)

• SHIELD OF FURY - increasing Damage with each attack on enemy by Fury, it’s max cumulation to 20 times (pay attention to the bonus 25-30%, cuz it’s a big difference). We get boost to Damage, already after a few sec. of starting fight). Good stats will be a big problem, but I recommend change CDR - VIT, but then we need it’s in other thing
    - STR, CHC, % Heaven’s Fury Damage, CDR / VIT

• BRACES OF FURY - incredible increased Damage, when we use Judgment or Shield Glare. Good stats aren’t problem, but first we are looking at value of bonus (300-400%). We need the most of it’s, ancient version doesn’t matter at all
    - % Holy Damage, STR, VIT / All Res, CHC

• OBSIDIAN RING OF ZODIAC - very important, extra CDR works amazing with high Attack Speed, easiest thing to get, looking for 8% to CDR
    - AS, CHC, CDR, Socket

That’s all in first case, now time for move on Sets. At start main Set - Aegis of Valor. You need 5 parts of it’s (Pants and Boots we leave for later, so we are currently focusing at 4 parts)

• Helm - very easy
    - STR, VIT, CHC, Socket (with Diamond)

• Chest - also a quite easy
    - STR, VIT, % Heaven’s Fury Damage, 3 Sockets (with Diamonds)

• Shoulders - “Houston we have a problem”. Uncomfortable and rare stats here, additionally 7-8% CDR is must have. I’m sure it will take you a long time until you get a fine
    - STR, VIT / All Res, CDR, % Heaven’s Fury Damage

• Gloves - also a very big problem with good stats and 7-8% is must have
    - STR, CHD, CHC, CDR

Nextly Set, which is required it’s Captain Crimson’s Trimmings. Remember you can get it only at Blacksmith:

• Belt - not so difficult
    - STR, VIT, All Res, % HP

Now an explanation about the aforementioned Pants and Shoes: the combination doesn’t matter, important is you need one item from Aegis of Valor and second from Captain Crimson’s Trimmings of it’s

• Pants - can be a bit issue
    - STR, VIT, All Res, 2 Sockets (with Diamonds)

• Boots - also can be a significant issue
    - STR, VIT, All Res, Armor

At the ending, I left 2 things: Ring and Amulet. Here, we have 2 configuration: 1st - additional DMG and Toughness, when we are staying and moving. 2nd - more Damage but 0 benefits to Toughness. You need to decide your better choice:

Way a)

• Ring THE COMPASS ROSE - we are looking at CDR (max stat 8% is priority), other stats are don’t count, but of course, it’s good to have CHD / CHC. However these stats are very rare here.
    - STR, CDR, CHD, CHC, Socket

• Amulet THE TRAVELER’S PLEDGE - needed to Set, issue with that is rather medium
    - STR, % Holy Damage, CHD (this roll is always), CHC, Socket

Way b)

• Ring CONVENTION OF ELEMENTS - gains a massive boost to Damage for 4 sec. with our Element. Below Amu already have always CDR, so we rather don’t need it over here (depends on your CDR)
    - STR / CDR, CHD, CHC

• Amulet THE FLAVOR OF TIME - pylons works 2 times longer, it’s very impressive. With good stats it’s very very a problem. As alternative you can use just other any Amu. 8% to CDR important to get.
    - CDR (roll is always), % Holy Damage / CHD / CHC / STR (3 of that 4 stats you need have), Socket

BOTOMLESS POTION OF LEECH - extra life for hitting enemies, it works very well with high Attack Speed

And also it’s one important thing more - our CDR. I paid attention earlier about it for some reason - it’s good to have max stats value on specific items. I think 64% without Gogok is optimal for comfortable game. Then especially look for that cuz it’s reqired to nice and pleasant game. It can be hard collect good value in for example: Shoulders, Gloves and Shield, but worth it to focusing more attention on that.

4) Paragon Points
I guess you have already min. 800 Para to maximize 3 last category attributes, but if not:

• MS to max, rest to STR
  • CDR, AS, CHD / CHC
  • All Res, Armor, Reg. HP, % HP
  • Life on Hit, Reduced Wrath cost, Area Damage, Gold

5) Cube
Here the choices are obvious:

• FATE OF THE FELL - increased Damage and 2 extra rays
  • STONE GAUNTLETS - boost to Toughness
  • RING OF ROYAL GRANDEUR - required to get bonus with 6th part from Aegis of Valor and 3th from Captain Crimson’s Trimmings

6) Gems
You will ask for sure why Bane of the Stricken? It’s quite simple, Bane of the Trapped increasing Damage, but it’s constant value. Where Bane of the Stricken gives the same Damage after a few sec. in fight, but it’s still increasing (look at incredible Attack Speed in this Build), also additonal boost to Damage against Bosses and Rift Guardian. That’s why tat Bane will be better choice in our setup. On the lower GRs you can easily go with 2nd Bane, cuz fight are faster:

• GOGOK OF SWITNESS - increased Attack Speed, Dodge and mostly CDR
  • PAIN ENHANCER - extra Damage from crits and amazing boost to Attack Speed
  • BANE OF THE STRICKEN - increased Damage with each attack on enemy and big help for Bosses

Note! If you have enough value of CDR (you have to feel it yourself), in that situation you take Bane of the Trapped instead of Gogok. Our Damage will be increase so much.

7) Merchant
In this Build, we need Templar to group up moobs for us, cuz we don’t have that option here. Try to get value of bonus in Shield, Ring and Amulet as much as possible.

First what he’s need:

• ENCHANTING FAVOR - core thing, you can roll Chance to Block here
  • THUNDERFURY - we need it for activates Wyrdward
  • FREEZE OF DEFLECTION - Freezing enemies is also helpful
  • WYRDWARD - good option, which works well with Thunderfury and it’s free activation for Bracers
  • OCULUS RING - chance to extra Damage on area, where we are staying and killing moobs
  • THE ESS OF JOHAN - group up is very important here

Priority stats:
- Chance to Block, AS, CDR

Skills:
- Intervene, Loyalty, Charge, Inspire

8) Playstyle
Some notes and tips how to play this Build:

• No sense to fighting with just Boss or Elits, better way is group up them with white moobs and then starting fight. It’s applies to all our fights and battles all the Rift;
  • Remeber of controling cumulation of 1st and 2nd bonus from Set, until maximize them. Fist of the Heavens should be use at start and once at every 5 sec. to keep max stacks up. When we move on other location or next enemies, then we are trying use it atleast once at every 10 sec. (in this case more important is Toughness than Damage, cuz 1st bonus we can fastly maximize);
  • Try to get a bit stacks up from Gogok, then use skills (mainly I mean an Akarat Champion). That way you can get it faster and it’s matter in our future plays;
  • Heaven’s Fury has limited angle of attack, so positioning is key to good play. Try attack that way to moobs getting all 3 rays from skill. Group up let our Merchant with The Ess of Johan;
  • Maybe it will be ridiculous but be careful at Shield Pylon. No Damage taken = isn’t working rune from Iron Skin. In this situation, it’s very easy to get blocked or difficult to movement and positioning;
  • Important is good using Judgment or Shield Glare. 1st we can throw it just on grouping up moobs, at 2nd angle is comparable to Heaven’s Fury, then you have to throw in right way;
  • Nextly worth it’s using Laws + Judgment or Shield Glare at this same time, then just attack enemies. Especially it’s useful, when we are playing with Convention of Elements;
  • Wrath isn’t a problem in game until we are fighting with Rift Guardian (exception when he’s summoning any creatures). You have to good timing a combo above. Before that just running around Guardian or throwing Fist of the Heavens or even both - it’s depends on you;
  • Don’t forget about using Move Force to cancel animation of Heaven’s Fury, what increased clear speed.

9) Farm
A bit modification to easily Farming up. Of course Diamonds are changing for Rubins. I recommend that Builds:

a) First focusing on fast elimination and incredible mobiliy. Good for Bounties, Rifts and maybe a bit lower GRs. Playstyle is difference: we are throwing Heaven’s Fury, then spamming Fist of the Heavens

To change:

• Heaven’s Fury (Fires of Heaven) --> Heaven’s Fury (Ascendancy)
  • Judgment / Shield Glare --> Steed Charge (Endurance)
  • Laws of Valor --> Laws of Hope (Wings of Angels)
  • Finery and Holy Cause --> Lord Commander and Long Arm of the Law (if you aren’t using it)
  • Weapon --> Echoing Fury (more MS and AS)
  • Shield --> Eberli Charo
  • Bracers --> Nemesis
  • Cube: Stone Gauntlets --> Leoric’s Crown
  • Gems: Gogok, Bane of the Powerful, Bane of the Trapped

b) Second way is focusing on higher GRs in group, when killing isn’t so fast but it’s avaiable

What you need to change:

• Iron Skin --> Steed Charge (Endurance)
  • Judgment (if you use) --> Shield Glare (Divine Verdict)
  • Indestructible (if you use) --> Long Arm of the Law (but Indestructible is good choice too)
  • Cube: any changes
  • Gems: the same situation as playing at Solo

c) 3th method is for high Speed GRs. We can divide it also 2 ways. Skills ang Gems are almost the same, difference is Weapon and Cube Armor

Especially we need:

• Convention of Elements (if you aren’t using it)
  • Squirt’s Necklace
  • Skills: Shield Glare (Divine Verdict) or Iron Skin (Flash) and Steed Charge (Endurance), rest are standard
  • Gems: standard as at Solo

Now these ways (you take one of them):

• Fate of the Feel in hand and Leoric’s Crown in Cube, additional Heavenly Strenght passive instead of Fervor
  • Echoing Fury in hand and Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan in Cube (here you need use Move Force at all the time)

10) Summary
This Build really gives a lot of fun - shooting like a machine guns with rays looks just awesome. It’s not very difficuilt and not so easy. We need focusing on a few things at the same time - like good positioning and control cumulation from Set, what’s requires more attention on our game. Although after all I encourage it so much and just enjoy it. I hope you will using this Guide in good way and everything is understandable. Comment and leave here your feedback.
Well, GOODLUCK at GR and reaching more position on score board :slight_smile:

8 Likes