[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Hey Prokhan I wanted to report that I had a 136 record with this build in 11 minutes and it can 100% do 138 with high paragon. But it requires heavy fishing on 135 and up.

For most players 130 is a very solid bet with this build, even at ~3000 paragon. I would mark this as 130-135+

It is not as strong as Whirlwind on a full push due to Conduit abuse + double duration amulet, but it’s still very strong.

From my experience the most optimal version is Morticks + IP + Zodiac + CC2 + COTA, it will get you the furthest by far and has the most consistent damage.

Just make sure to attack constantly while you herd stuff around.

5 Likes

Yes Arch, I checked your clear. It is really impressive. Very happy that we have about two push builds both are fun to play.

Mortics are the way to go at the top end yes. For lower paragon players, it is a bit tricky but with BoM instead of Zodiac and Full CdR with 90% uptime it is manageable. Congratulations man.

You are planning top push WW now? What you think you can reach with rend?

Well, he’s already done 140… DP has done 141…

Ahh I did not check leaderboards.

Nice. So WW now is good in meta?

How much paragon is Low/Mid/High? I’m at ~1600 paragon. What category is that?

I’d say that’s the high end of low. I generally think of mid paragon as roughly 2000-4000.

Thanks for the tip :+1:

So I kinda just made my own build but similar to this with The belt that causes stomp to make an avalanche to fuel fury cost. Cleared 108 with it at paragon 1200.

3 Likes

I really hope they change the name of “Dread Iron” to “The Belt That Causes Stomp to Make an Avalanche to Fuel Fury Cost”.

5 Likes

Is there any T16 version of this?

Sure, here: [Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136 - #591 by Corwin-2337

This has to make it into the next Barbarian proposal.

For T16 farming, WW should be faster.

If you want SS for speed:

Gems: Traped, Zei, Gogok or powerful. What rolls it for you
Replace Leap with FC merciles assault.
Select Leoric’s crown in cube.
Instead of c echoing fury, use pig sticker.

Edit: forgot this: replace endless walk with flavor of time and CoE. Nemesis bracer optional in cube.

1 slam should evaporate anything in sight.

I put together Speed versions by the recommendations above: d3planner. com/735880923

Just started to play with a speed version today this is what I am starting with

MotE6/CC2/Nemesis/FoT/BoM/Zodiac/Fjord Cutter/In-geom

Zies/Trapped/Powerful

Seismic Slam - Permafrost
Sprinit - Marathon
Wrath of the Berserker - Insanity
Ignore Pain - Bravado
War Cry - Charge
Furious Charge - Merciless Assault

Boon of Bul-Kathos
Rampage
Weapons Master
No Escape

Cube is FotVP/BoD/RoRG

First few runs at 100 I was able to break 3 minutes.

1 Like

Why stop there?

Maybe Lut Socks can be renamed to “The Shoes That Make You Leap Three Times as Long Before You’re Tired”.

Blade of the Tribes could be “The Sword That Makes Your Verbal Abuse Cause Seismic Activity”… the flavor text could be “Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will &$#@%^* kill you”

5 Likes

I love these ideas, the Tribes one in particular but only if we can rename the female barbarian Daria (probably has no meaning to the younger players).

You got the reference I forgot the name of the belt and that’s my best description of it. Not sure if you are attempting to insult me by being sarcastic or just joking.

Oh, absolutely not trying to insult you, sir. You couldn’t remember the name and just described it, totally understandable. I was just sort of tickled by the idea of renaming various items to fairly blunt descriptions of what they do. Again, no offense intended!

2 Likes

WotW or MotE?
(20 characters)