[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

I think it is fixed. Did not experience it for a long time.

Also we have IP and berserker with min 90% uptime now. With zodiac 100% but squishy.

BoM with full CdR and gogok instead of zei, helps with cooldown resets and extremely tough. You can go with this option.

@Free Felix is using bugged fjord to simulate the lamentation belt. Same coefficients. And says it is not as good as slam. But I am not sure if we know the most optimal ww setup yet.

Here’s a link to it happening to someone else:

Perhaps it was fixed if you all haven’t encountered it. It is absolutely horrifying when it happens to you in HC because I was like this guy, trying to pause etc. to see if whatever state you get put it could get ‘unstuck’ but alas all that does is delay the inevitable. I’ve managed to gather a ton of good MotE gear over time so I’ll toss a set together and see what happens during this break.

I am using Fjord cutter to replace the lamentation multiplier. Should be the same damage bonus except for juggernauts. I am missing a bit of dps as to not having the other weapon but that is relatively smaller amount of damage.

Hey Serro

The leap stuck bug happened to me quite a few times in HC too. I poop myself when it happens.

I tried Proeys build a lot when ProMaster was first posting about it. Unfortunately I found it to be vulnerable often in HC. The leap stick bug got me dead once too.

For me now I stay with Frozen Fury and use all of these guys tips on Pro Slam to make FF stronger. I have not had a problem with the leap stick bug in FF as you have 3 leaps and it seems to happen to me on leap 1. Leap 2 kicks in quick enough to avoid a bad situation.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the reply. I’ll build a set since there’s some downtime before season 19 starts this Friday and if it happens I’ll just chalk it up to freeing up some stash space and having someone with an empty inventory ready to be re-birthed! Interesting that you have not seen it using FF though!

1 Like

I do get the bug in FF but very rare and it’s on the first leap. The second leap kicks in before the pause becomes a major headache. By the third leap I leap away from danger if possible or if I have taken too much damage or procced from the leap stick bug.

I wonder if they could change the 2 piece armor bonus to Charge, Ground Stomp etc. since they can’t overcome this bug? It’s always annoyed me thematically that the first ‘Might’ skill you get is Overpower yet it doesn’t trigger the Band of Might.

I agree with Free, one advantage WW has is being able to slot skills like rage flip that provide control over the battlefield. When you add in flavor of time, you can create some really ideal conditions.

If there is a “hidden” benefit of Pro-slam, it’s that the build really benefits from being able to dps inside oculus rings.

At the end of the day, for me it’s all about what I enjoy since I’m not a big 7k paragon end boss.

Build for Fasts

Skills
Seismic Slam - Permafrost
Battle Rage - Ferocity
Wrath of the Berserker - Insanity
Ignore Pain - Bravado
War Cry - Charge
Furious Charge - Merciless Assault
Boon of Bul-Kathos
Rampage
Weapons Master
No Escape

Equipment
MOTE 5, CC 2, BoD
Zodiac, BoM, Squirt
Fjord Cutter, Ehoing Fury

Cube
FotVP, RoRG, Pride’s Fall
If you got RCR on gloves/weapons then you can replace PF with Chilanik’s Chain.

Stats
Helm - Socket/SS/CHC/STR
Body - Sockets/AllRes/STR/VIT (LpS)
Legs - Sockets/AllRes/STR/VIT (LpS)
Belt - AllRes/STR/VIT/LpS (Life)
Boots - SS/STR/AllRes/VIT
Shoulders - CDR/RCR/STR/AllRes (VIT, LpS)
Gloves - CDR/CHC/CHD/RCR (STR)
Bracers - Cold/CHC/STR/AllRes (VIT, LpS)
Squirt - Socket/CHD/Cold/CHC
Zodiac - Socket/CDR/CHC/RCR
BoM - Socket/CDR/CHD/CHC
Weapon - CDR/RCR/STR (DMG)
The most important stat is CDR. It must be on all items. The second priority are DPS stats - Cold, SS, CHD, CHC. RCR is also important but you can compensate the lack of RCR by Pride’s Fall in the Cube.
The best defence stat is AllRes. The second best is LpS but it’s not so important to get it on all slots because you have a lot on Gizzard.

Gems:
armor - diamond
weapon - emerald
jewelry - Gizzard, Trapped, Zei

For T16
a) you need Death’s Breath and Forgotten Souls
b) you need only keystones
Zei -> Hoarder
BoM -> Avarice
BoD -> Nemesis (a) or Warzechian (b)
Pride’s Fall -> Goldwrap (a) or Chilanik’s Chain (b)

5 Likes

Solid, thanks. If some do not have a good Squirts, FoT in speed grifts is still really good. Just put the Gizzard in it…

By the way have you noticed that I got a primal set weapon (Slanderer) on this run? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this together. I have been meaning to piece one together but haven’t gotten to it as of yet.

Did you test Gogok as opposed to Zies? Might be better for more CDR so you can cast Charge more often.

I tested Gogok instead of Zei. and tested various fury-supporting passives (in addition to Weapons Mastery) instead of Pride’s Fall but wasn’t able to do GR 100 under 3 minutes (the best result was 3:15).
I also tested Gogok plus Zei (no Gizzard, no Pride’s Fall, FoT instead of Squirt). The best result was over 3:30.
I didn’t test Frostburn.

How about In-Geom instead of EF? Would enable perma-leap/perma-charge, which gets you from place to place quicker than running. Also helps keep up perma-zerker on maps with lower quality than the one in your video. Might be superior on content a bit lower than this (perhaps T16 - GR 90 or so).

1 Like

I did something similar like this for my speed EQ build. Run In-Geom in the cube and just elite hunt then unless I found massive density.

I think IK version might work better for speeds as it solves the fury problem more effectively.

I’m not sure that ancients attack a lot when you move really fast.

It can be used on T16. For GR 100 I get worth results with it. Too much dps lost.

Time mostly depends on pylons and less on map/monsters. Without good pylons it usually take me about 3 minutes.

Yes. It must synergy well with FoT. Get a Conduit and FC from elite to elite during 1 minute.

I could not keep ancients up :frowning:
after that, no more SS, and need to run

It could be several things. You might be low on cdr. Or you could be oneshotting everything and need to bump up the GR level. Either way, an easy solution would be to start with the IK version.