[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Felix FYI gogok and zodiac is working well too. I am running it currently.

I switch to,mortics. With IP LpF is huge and enough to keep alive

I model mine to mirror what Pro has in the OP.

@Prokahn are you going to update the OP to mirror this? I’ll update dfans then.

I will update with felix’s input. BUT what do ypu guys think if I turn it into a wiki? I dont know how it works for build guides?

You think wiki is a good idea to keep it more streamlined?

Another couple notes:

I’m amazed at how good the build is at clearing trash now. With the bracer cap doubled, and EF jacking up your attack speed in density to incredible levels, you now get a tremendous benefit from drawing a big, open map, and a high-density mob type like swarms, zombie/grotesque, or lacuni/thrall.

In some ways, this is “bad”, since it increases the benefit, and therefore the “requirement” of fishing. This makes it a seem lot more like Leapquake to me than it used to before these recent buffs, which certainly makes me feel at home in playing it (though I am honestly not very good).

Also, I tried out both Falter and Killing Spree on the bar… even though Falter, by the numbers, provides a bigger benefit, I find that I prefer Killing Spree, since it is nearly always cooled down, and you don’t have to worry about properly placing it on your target.

1 Like

You get a bigger benefit from Killing Spree due to it not having a range requirement where as TS does.

This build with the high attack speed is good for single RG and really good for trash. If you get your AD up to the 130 range it really shines.

You can turn it into a wiki if you want. Never hurts to have the info in more than one place. Only issue is keeping all the data updated if something changes but that just takes a bit of time.

Wiki would let anyone edit it then so technically someone could go in and wipe it. I don’t know if they have an ability to restore previous versions of that happens.

2 Likes

Guide is updated considering these.

1 Like
4 Likes

Nice clear. Please submit this in Free’s stickied clears archive thread as well pls.

:+1:

Awesome, you’re rekindling my old love in slam! :+1::+1::+1:

In the previous season those three builds were about equal. Now #1 is not so good without Triunity bonus and #3 lacks fury with new fast weapons. So I used #2 for this video.

Guys I just tested something and my items were kinda sub optimal. I did not have 10% CHC in the amulet.

I made 70% CdR by selecting Leoric in cube. I thought Zodiac was too glassy and I wanted to make something tougher. So I went with BoM, dropped zodiac and instead I maxed out the CDR. On sheet I had 70%. By switching Zeis with Gogok, I got about 7% more CdR during the play. Overall I had 80% uptime on CoA and WoTB. I did not have much fury issues or any survivability issues and cleared 120 in the first test.

I am uploading video soon. Except for some silly mistakes, it was a considerably casual run. You may give this a go until you build enough paragon (more paragon=more armor=more DR) so the top of the LBs can get away with zodiac but lower paragon peasants may need to go with something like this.

Next I will try dropping the CDR in the helm and see how it fares. Something about EF and Gogok makes the attack speed godly. I think it is building stricken stacks very fast. If only stricken were to stack with priority given to elites and not just a random mob in a group.

2 Likes

Spent a bunch of time testing this out in season 18. I did like the variant but it wasn’t my favorite. In season 18 if you went this route, you could continue to slam while CotA was down as it takes some time to deplete your fury pool. By the time CotA was back up, your fury still wasn’t at zero so no down time on slamming, just around a 20% time of reduced damage. Not sure if you can still do this today as we attack faster and go through fury faster.

If you want to go one step farther, if you use Fot with CoE you can get your cooldown to 73% as FoT always rolls with CDR.

Here is the clear, it seems to be working no matter how fast we hit.

1 Like

Does anybody know if the Relentless passive’s 50% additional RCR below 35% life is factored into the CC toughness bonus from RCR?

I checked and the bonus from Relentless does show on your sheet…

If it does work, it could be a really excellent passive, particularly for the Zodiac version where you don’t have BoM.

Yes it does but typically it is too late for an efficient recovery. I tested it today. Storm is using it as well. However, 35% HP is too low for good recovery at high GRs.

I don’t think it worth it. I didn’t play mindfully and there were several big mistakes. For example, I missed an elite on 5-10% on the first floor. if I had played more carefully, I would have finished on the second floor and saved about 1.5 minutes.

Nice to see that you can continue to slam when CotA is down.

Now you just have to farm some better gear. You are running at 70AD which is really low. If you can get to 130AD then the build really shines. Using the BOM variant you can get to 154 I believe. AD is where the build is at.

I just have one item that I need AD on which is my FC. Been running a lot of bounties and I cannot get a decent one with AD to drop.

1 Like

Yes I like this setup. More reliable and fun. I will see if I can get better gear etc. Then I need to update my augments etc. Missing a lot lol