[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Shield is nice but we give up too much dmg for it. I think for low paragon players, the most suitable option is with PoC and BoM (non zodiac). For high paragon, zodiac version is good.

Arch is slamming the top of the LBs. Noice.

I bet he can hit 138 maybe?

I think DR will be an issue after a while for noobs. For pros maybe not.

The potential is awesome. Slam is one of my fav barb builds back in vanilla days, & i might push with this spec if i do decide to main barb in S19. Cheers!

1 Like

Changed Weapons Master back to Ruthless, it was unnecessary and you gotta go all out DPS with this build.

125 in 14:39
126 in 14:49
127 in 13:21

4 Likes

What is your paragon nubtro?

Are you running zodiac with no BoM or No Zodiac BoM.

Or is it BoM+Zodiac and flavor of time?

Without BoM, i am taking too much damage but the damage dealt is decent.

With BoM better but DPS is slightly off.

3893 effective paragon (paragon 2443 + 1450 augments), 26k Strength

Crimson Frost - Endless Walk, Band of Might variant, patch changes:
— Istvan -> Fjord + Echo
— Zei -> Gogok

How did you get this number?

I felt it in my bones lol. I mean if it clears 143 will be the end most likely. Probably if all planets align with dream mobs and maps etc. And with some luck with pylons etc.

Hmm, Zodiac is switched with BoM and to compensate the CdR reset ability, more cooldown with Gogok+damage and survivability.

I think I am sold on this due to the DR it brings and the slam speed. I saw that Fjord IAS is multi so having a bit IAS goes very well.

I will try the gogok BoM today as well. With full zodiac I died a lot. But Arch is clearing 135 apparently.

Hoo boy, good luck with that, buddy!

I’m not seeing a clear above 140 in the stars… but that’s still pretty good… for Barb!

Also: gratz to Storm on his sub-14-minute 126 clear, at 24xx paragon. Really looking forward to seeing how far he can take it. I think my days as king of low paragon MOTE are over… long live the king!

With 2.5k paragon I cleared 124 fairly easy, as it less than 10 keys. I don’t think I failed until 123. My Fjord is holding me back at least 1-2 GR. Gotta farm a good weapon then I will think about pushing. I see an outside shot at 130 clear sub 3k.

Good luck, sir!

You should record some video, if you can. The only “push” clear we have recorded is U/A’s 128, and that setup is not going to fly for most lower paragon players.

I haven’t enough fury on RG fight even with WM :frowning:

You gotta pop WotB before Ancients otherwise they do not get the attack speed boost…unless my understanding is outdated and they update dynamically :confused:

EDIT: Forgot to mention my Fjord Cutter has 8% Resource Cost Reduction maybe that´s why.

1 Like

Build guide updated considering 2.6.7 and S19

1 Like

It´s doable. I´ve cleared 127 in 13:21 at p2445 already, it was a good rift with Hamelin. My amulet is primal Strength not Cold Damage so that´s like 10% dps and my Band of Might is missing CDR. Those 3 seconds less WotB downtime would be wonderful.

I managed to reforge a pretty solid ancient Fjord Cutter with 147% bonus in under 30 tries, it rolled RCR which helps with survivability and Fury…I was getting worried as my bounty mats slowly ran out, I only had a few more attempts left. My EF is primal (random drop 2-3 weeks ago), but I rerolled attack speed…haven´t really theorycrafted that one :thinking:

I tried Zodiac + Stormshield + Motrick. 16min for 125 with 2k listed damage. Slightly less damage compared to BoM + EF + PoC but more comfortable play.

Please do!

Anyone who pushes, RECORD SOME VIDEO!

I’ll be updating the Archive and Top 7 Solo thread later this week!

is it at the start of this thread? (sry i’m new to the forum)

Yes the guide is the top post here.

got it, thx. Cant wait to test this build tonight. What’s the lowest recommended Para? I think starting the saison with 5W2CC+BK Weapons. Or with AP and EF equiped if rng isnt on my side.