Guardian's Jeopardy didn't get updated

So the update to reverse the 2 and 3 piece bonuses on the set didn’t ever make it to console? I’m trying to put together my strafe impale build and wasted the mats, not thinking that it was even possible for this change to not occur on PS5 version. I guess it’s time for rorg and captain crimson’s again lol

im confused…If the update reversing the 2 piece bonus to the 3 piece slot didnt make it to console, why are you upset? It literally is so much stronger this way, don’t have to use rorg so you can use coe…I have never played console d3 btw so i have no clue how different or similar it is

Because you need all 3 pieces of guardian’s or a rorg to get the double main stat bonus since the change didn’t make it to console? It’s much stronger than some missile and melee defense per 1000 vitality

What is your source?

From the final patchnotes:

Guardian’s Jeopardy (2-piece bonus): Your melee damage reduction is increased by 1% per 1000 base Vitality from equipped items. Your missile damage reduction is increased by 1% per 1000 base Strength, Dexterity, or Intelligence from equipped items depending on your class.

Guardian’s Jeopardy (3-piece bonus): You gain an additional 100% of your base Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality attributes from equipped items.

1 Like

Hmm. Build video I watched doesn’t really make sense then. I guess I’m mistaken :face_with_monocle:

Edit: The build video I watched was with prepatch footage lmao! Well that’s my bad :joy:

1 Like