Great, say goodbye to PC Diablo4

I hope you are right but don’t believe it for a minute, we don’t even have a release date yet, plenty of time for change to happen. Just saying.

I would dare and say that there’s a extensive track record of Microsoft on PC as to not make anyone have any doubts about D4’s future.

Not only Microsoft’s latest games all came with PC support (even Halo Infinite which is arguably their most console-centric franchise recently released on PC at the same time it launched on Xbox) there’s also plenty of evidence of them not changing titles with on-going development on studios they buyout. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Maybe Diablo 5 will have a different future, but Diablo 4 is safe.

3 Likes

You do realize that Microsoft makes the Windows OS that computers use right. So there is no guarantee that it will be only on console. Xbox isn’t the only thing that Microsoft does you know.

1 Like

isnt the money in mobile these days? You want to get full accessibility and abit more.

Not my money, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Yup, Im gonna play BG3 and Cyberpunk Online.

I remember a nice program called Skype. It used to be what discord is now.
Microsoft bought it and turned it into garbage.

I hope I am wrong, but since the OG Blizzard seem to be gone and the quality of Blizzard games is not what it used to be, it hasn’t been for the last decade… I don’t see how microsoft are going to improve things.
I mean, sure… they can fix all the probless with harassment on the work place and all that, but the games themselves… I don’t think they will ever be as bad a$$ and unapologetic as they used to be.

I think we’re going to end up being all nostalgic about Kotick real soon, and think fondly “It was better with the devil we knew”…

im pretty sure starcraft or warcraft is the more important IPs blizzard has. diablo is quite frankly an afterthought.

Hey guys, don’t you have Windows phones?

hahahahahaha insert you serious? meme

this is such a terrible take. couldnt be worse then if you just randomly threw letters together.

Both warcraft and strcraft have been on a spiral downward for ten years straight, WoW has NEVER been lower population and player happiness. NEVER. N E V E R. D3 has a higher player pop than WoW right now…

What do you think Actiblizz sold them in the meeting room? you think they sold them warcraft? hah i have a bridge to sell you.

1 Like

Ohh the drama. Cry me a river babata. :sob:

2 Likes

i want a source for that. a neutral source.

1 Like

Flag for trolling & then ignore.

They sold them the concept of players that are so invested in their products that no matter how many times they threaten to quit on the forums, they never do.

8 Likes

i did quit though. im not playing.

2 Likes

You’ve posted that you’re quitting so often that, at this point, you’ve become a forum meme.

2 Likes

at least im honest, unlike you.

1 Like

That’s the joke of the day.

4 Likes

And the forum troll strikes again. Care to cite some evidence for this BS claim?

1 Like

His ever expanding nose.