Gr111 not enough dps

Hi
Not enough dps to finish this level, what is wrong?

Would be helpful to see your char but to be honest: if you cant beat grift 111 you are noob. You should simply copy ladder and gg the lvl. Only reason not being able to clear grift 111 is para under 400.
If your request would be a good asking you also would add things like “omg, I’m always dead but my dmg seems to be ok” or “I need 3 rotas to get a yellow pack down” or at least something that would be helpful for a hint. So your style of asking is also pretty noobish.
You may call me offensive? I just wanna help you out. If you dont understand your problem, you can not move on and your request reflects that you dont understand your problem.

Some of us realise that when the numerical portion of someone’s Battlenet ID starts with a 2, that means they’re from EU. The OP’s Monk is an Uliana / Seven Sided Strike / Exploding Palm build on the EU servers…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/farmantikou-2799/hero/136834395

Gear Choices…

Helm - Diamond for CDR
Chest - Diamonds for All Resist or Emeralds for Damage + Armour
Legs - Diamonds for All Resist or Emeralds for Damage + Armour
Bracers - Gungdo Gear
Weapons - Neither of your weapons have sockets in them, which means you’re missing two top level emeralds, i.e. you’re missing 2 * 130% CHD. Use Ramaladni’s Gifts to add the sockets. You need to get an ancient Lion’s Claw, for the 30% increased range on the weapon damage.

Affixes…

Helm - You need a new one. DEX / VIT / 6% CHC
Shoulders - Reroll Sweeping Wind to VIT
Amulet - Reroll DEX to 10% CHC
Gloves - Reroll All Resist to 50% CHD
Pants - Reroll Crippling Wave to Armour
Boots - Reroll Movement Speed to Armour
Fist - Reroll Spirit Regen to 10% Weapon Damage
Lion’s - Reroll VIT to 24% Area Damage

If you find your health pool too low due to some of these changes (i.e. rolling VIT off into offensive affixes) then amend your paragon points and take some out of main stat and put them into vitality.

These changes will gain your Monk 16% CHC and 310% CHD which is a huge difference to your damage output.

Oh, and nearly forgot, get some Caldesann’s Despair augments on the ancients.

Getting Uliana to a 111 is not trivial, but seing wpns without socket is enough. Uliana also needs maxed out cdr…

Can be skill on shoes? Not sure, but if possible then
roll to skill! Helmet too i believe. Cc and skill.

Generator maybe use other rune. No need aps. Use
rune that gives u dmgbuff for each enemy u did hit.
Long time ago, forgot name, begins with “a”.

Cyclone, then generator for MR, then SSS. Then palm
stays buffed. (and overwrites unbuffed palms with next
sss)
U need really much cooldown! Maybe dont play with
companion cause only disturbs. Only has privacy-fight
with elite far away …

Edit:
Runename is Assimilation? Assimilierung in german …

Hi and thanks for your feedback.
I’m indeed a noob, just discovered diablo a month ago.
Gr 111 cleared.

This is the set i’m using sunwuko.
Farming ancient for now.

No Problem at all, I sometimes am a little bit over - I pointed out that you need to be more precise to help you out.
Swk right now is top build and it can handle two builds with two scopes: WoL and TR. WoL is very easy to equip and you can farm t16 very fast with ingoem and more movement skills. Tr is top build but you will need much cdr and rcr. Try to get over 50, no matter what else. After that you can start to adjust your other stats. For the beginning of course you can also higher your spirit per sec (with mantra or soul passive) but that is not the goal. better is to get WoL up and running for t16 and gr 90 sub 2 min clears (easy) and then move on to tr build :slight_smile:

Is TR cold spec mandatory to go high in GR? Im using the lightning dmg spec for now.

For fast rift i’m using TR with the patern of justice set.

Yes (20 characters).

PoJ tr and WoL (usually LoN, not LoD) are pretty fast on t16 and I cannot say whichone is faster, depends on the rift since wol uses ingoem.

High Grift is always cold since stacks :slight_smile: