Gr 139 cleared but not recorded

Gr 139 cleared but not recorded 16/1/2021 necromancer ancestor13#2465

EU here i can confirm this too did 4men gr150 5min7sec clear didn’t got it, tested on solo as well didn’t got record

1 Like

i got the same problem ! and this was so frustrating… close gr 138 and i was on leaderbord still on 137! boiad10#2848 EU

2 Likes

same here. did 126 and 127 wiz and no recording. still say 90 is my max>>

1 Like

same solo barb - 130 under 13 min

1 Like

Same happened for me on both my wizard and witch doctor. It seems this has happened a few times before in other seasons. Does anyone know whether these times will be recorded after the leaderboards get fixed?

1 Like

i hope so… couse its anoying as hell.

1 Like

i wouldn’t bet on it, the chances that blizz will fix the bug (again…) AND add the not recorded clears are pretty slim
i’m taking a break from d3 and preserving my keys for now, not wasting time fishing for grs

1 Like

Same thing with my DH - personal best stat unchanged for two days…

Me too, EU and not updating same as last time.

1 Like

Same here, new high not recorded, EU.

1 Like

Same here, just cleared a solo GR140 and it’s not logged it.

Blizzard, it is enough for me that the game crashes every other rift in season 22 when usually I never have problems, but to not also have my solo GR’s logged, it is too much.

FIX THIS NOW.

1 Like

Same problem. Push 142 GR monk not count.

same here - eu - crusi gr 134 done today but didnt count

Also with lower GR same problems made 90 Gr in 2:45 and didn’t count on DH seasonal also with Necro made 81 GR lvl and didn’t count … EU server

To say it clearly Diablo 3 Dev team and Technical team , they invest their time and focus their minds on D4 issues and problems , letting down a whole community of D3

So it’s 3rd or 4th time this problem occurs (records aren’t recored).
Is it so hard for Bliizard to fix this issue once and for all?

1 Like