Got boosted to lvl 70 and now cant do greater rifts

hello i got boosted to lvl 70 and to paragon lvl 350 im trying to do greater rifts at lvl 1 but its too hard i got some good gear but im missing alot of items what can i do

Start over. This is why it is a bad idea to get powerleveled when first starting out.

2 Likes

thought it would be a good idea thanks anyway will start over

If you have gold, craft some level 70 items.

If you don’t have enough gold, or materials, ask someone to carry you again in the game. Remember to pick up items (level 70) and gold. Kill some bosses in bounty. The bounty has good amount of gold, and some items.

Or, do what Timber said, start over again.

That’s your best bet. As Timber said, power leveling your first toon is a terrible idea. Consider your first toon as a tutorial on how to play the game.

Some tips to help you level faster:

Put the highest level ruby you can make or find in your Leorics Helm. The ruby gives +% to experience and the helm doubles that.

Run some act bounties and get the Horadric Caches. Soon enough you will get a pattern for a set of armor called Cain’s Set that you can teach the blacksmith. You can wear it at level 23 and it gives +10% chance to find magic items and also +50% experience.

Good luck.

Instead of starting over, why not just lower your Game Difficulty until you can find the rest of the items you need and you’re familiar with the build you’re playing? You’ve already done the work (or, at least invested the time). The hard, tedious part is grinding for gear.