GoD set still broken?

GOD DH is absolute fully broken besides the rest of the fails in current season like pylonswhich no longer spawn monsters and other huge fails
I have tried several times to complete the cursed bellows and the cursed peat opposite one in the drowned act V spot FAIL after after FAIL
Hell even when lower it to Torment X still fail EVEN WORSE
While on T1o i got even a lower kill amount (294) than on T16 (310) and below.
Tried many times it simply never can be comleted
Now for you say ask a friend well i did guess what we could not even come close to 300 ā€¦ it is clear that this people do not want DH to be the powerhouse it was
So for me D3 has been on purpose destroyed by blizzard {ā€¦} many bad words here yes every dot their is a nasty word
Then D4 for me it is Enormous FAIL i do not like it and regret i ever bought the way too expenssive {ā€¦} game
For me DH is the character i want to play the rest is garbage and slow, i do not care what others think about that so nothing you type after my post will change my mind on that.

For the Curses! conquest I really recommend using a Multishot build instead of GoD. Either UE or Marauder, I used Marauder and succeeded on the first attempt.

Is your follower alive when you click pylon? Items they have donā€™t do anything if theyā€™re dead.

1 Like

Hi allā€¦ hope this helps -
I use GOD build with strafe on right mouse button, evasive fire ( or any like multishot ) on left buttonā€¦and Bolas on one of the skill slots ( like number 3)
Then i adjust gameplay mouse binding - using mouse scroll wheel down for the Bolas ( or any hatred generator or multishot)
And scroll up for Vengeace. This way, im constantly uptime vengeace, full hatred, and continuous 20 stacks for the buildā€¦as i find this easiest and most convenient way to playā€¦
Keep moving, strafing on right button and constant mouse wheel use too
Cheers