GoD - NS GR 129 cleared tonight , but build is lacking

After slapping on my quad gloves I was able to clear a GR 129 in 12:57 tonight . Hamlin for RG . Considering my paragon of 4422 and having on some pretty decent gear , I think that I should be pushing higher . I can see clearing a 130 but after that it’s gonna be tough going . I did the 129 with 3 keys used . This build is fun as hell to me , but it’s definitely gimped further down than it should be . I wish they would bump it back up cuz they should have left it alone so we could be competitive . I am gonna shoot for a 130 for a while , and I’ll post it here if I make it .

Update: 130 down in 13:01 with the help of Shield , Power and Conduit Pylons . Had Ember for RG . Might have another one or two in me yet :smiley: , but will take a bit of fishing the right maps . Not bad though , considering a lot of players at my GR level are running with more paragon , maxed out or close to it on Leg Gems and many running better gear . Some have cleared 130 at just over 3000 paragon . But many of those have high to maxed out Leg Gems as well . If my gems were higher and I had a few better pieces of gear , I would be up there on GR’s . Hopefully I will get up there in the 135 range . Oh the Irony , that constant grind for gear … :sweat: :smiley:

3 Likes

Very nice. Got a rough estimate how high i can clear for low 2k paragon in ns ?

1 Like

It depends on your playstyle and your focus on pushing, imho. From my point of view, I would say that GR125 would be a nice (first?) goal for low 2k paragon.

I consider myself a decent player, clearly above casual, but also clearly behind other expert players and finger acrobats like DiEoxidE or dmkt (just to mention two regular posters here). Currently, I am at GR121 (first try, average map/monsters) at P1370 in Season.

@ Haybaler: Congratulations to 130! :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like