GoD doesn't feel tanky enough?

I’ve noticed on the DH forums that never feeling tanky enough is mentioned often. I’ve personally never had any issue feeling tanky. When I push grifts, I have awareness passive, but it only procs about 1 out of every 10 grifts I play. I’m under 2000 paragon this season, but have soloed up to 132. For those who don’t feel tanky, maybe a look at my profile could help as I never quite know what to recommend when I see this mentioned.

1 Like

Am I correct in guessing you’re not doing 132 with Yangs? and you’ve logged out in speed gear?

I haven’t came across many threads on the DH forums mentioning this in the semi-recent. The one thread I saw already had people responding to it, helping the ones that had issues.

You should have between 1.2B-1.4B toughness if you’re close to 2k para fully aug’d (normal setup not CC3).

You should also run smoke screen instead of shadow power if your concern is toughness (avoiding dmg >>>> trying to tank it).

Only times when I die on my DH is if I mistime my smokescreen trying to pick up orbs from middle of molten explosions as DPS, shadow clone reflect and that’s about it.

Did clear 128 (only a speed and a power pylon) and could go higher most likely but it becomes such a chore of map rng, mob type rng, elites affixes, RG that is simply not fun to do (clear was at 2.3k para, now am 2.5k).