God DH with calamity not stacking

Hello everyone,
it’s been a while since i found this bug, but i never reported it… also because i think it’s been already reported?
anyway… with the GoD set build, if you equip the calamity as second hand weapon you don’t get stacks hitting the targets with marks on them… so basically this build is not viable with calamity (damn i found it primal ancient :frowning: )
so… is this wanted or really a bug ?

It has been reported hundreds of times and yes, it is a bug.

Yes i just saw on sold older conversation… but why? i mean… it’s been a long time since it’s been known… why didn’t they fix it?

This bug is very low on the list of priorities. The likelyhood of this getting fixed is close to nonexistent.

However, even if this bug was fixed, Calamity still has much, much bigger issues making it pretty much useless weapon. Because of that just do what everyone keeps repeating: don’t use it! Scrap it and use anything else.

1 Like

I was going to say something similar, long story short, Calamity as a whole is a bugged weapon and will actively hurt you rather than help you in your efforts.

Whenever, and I do mean whenever a Calamity drops, it should automatically translate into “Yay! Free soul!” in your head.