GoD 4 AS Breakpoint

I am trying to follow the guide on maxroll, running GoD with a bow (Yang’s) and getting to 9 FPA. The only attack speed I have is on my quiver (+20%). I even removed the attack speed paragon points like it says on maxroll, but I’m still at 1.82, which if I’m reading the chart right, means I’m at 8 FPA. How can I get my AS down below 1.66 while using a bow?

Can someone explain what I’m missing?

Solo Push Odyssey’s

When using a 2-handed bow, you need to make sure that you don’t have more than a total of 19% Attack Speed on all of your gear combined (meaning your quiver, you must not have any other rolls) and none from Paragons to stay at the 9 Frames breakpoint for Strafe (<1.67 APS in character details). Going above will heavily drop your DPS and you should avoid this at all costs.

The ias on your quiver is too high.

Are you sure to have no other sources for ias?
For example focused mind from the enchantress.

I’m sure that the quiver is the only source; running with scoundrel. I think previously when reading what you have quoted, I read it as 19% on quiver or remove paragon. I guess it’s both, and I need to find a different quiver. ;(

Yep it is 19% overall.

You might have the speed buff from Enchantress too. It messes up the break point.

As long as your quiver is 19% or lower, no paragon attack speed, and no speed from enchantress, you’ll be at the breakpoint.

Edit: Damn it, didn’t realize how old this thread was. My bad for the necro.

1 Like