Getting to the next level

I’m a returning player looking for some help with my Monk. I’m stuck at GR 50(Torment 11), and get roflstomped at Torment 12. What do I need to do to get to the next level? I have a bunch of pieces in my bank (like a better neck that doesn’t have a socket, and a better diabo, but am unsure about losing the buff to the mystic allies), and I’m working on getting Flawless Royal Emeralds.

I’m not a big fan of this build as it lacks a defensive CD. I don’t have problems with spirit though. I’m just not sure how to tweak my build or when to ditch the daibo and/or legendary gem in my amulet.

en/profile/Erfshok-1103/hero/113696388 (partial link because it says I can’t post them. :frowning: )
Thanks, monk fam, here he is. I can only paste a partial link because I’m not allowed to post links (yet?)

Get decent gear. Missing two fist weapons, 2 correct rings, correct amulet, correct Bracer, wrong weapon in cube, no jewelry in cube.

Search for an “Inna WOL” guide on diablofans or Icy-Veins.

You also need way more paragons and offensive unique gems to use in jewelry.
Nobody besides you uses a Moratorium gem.

1 Like

Alternatively, check out my Inna(6)/Sunwuko(4) build […/en/profile/Kor1134-1563/hero/68779842]. You won’t push greater rifts much more than 85, but I just finished a GR75 in 6:04 with this one. My toughness is just shy of 900 million after using Cyclone Strike and Dashing Strike, while Sweeping Wind is active. Ultra-tank build.

EDIT: at the time of this posting, the cube ring slot is empty, but it should be a Ring of Royal Grandeur.

Omg, this is a combination with absolutely no sense at all! I mean, you really think pushing your clone of swk 4p bonus by innas 6p is doing damadge? With your paragon you should easily whipe through 100ish grifts and even go to 110 with pushing a bit. Take a “normal” build, or even a good thought out build like lon/lod ltk or uliana or a simple innas wol lod wol.

I made a detailed analysis of Inna 6 Swk 4 on the old forum when people first started talking about the combination. It didn’t take too long for people to agree with me that buffing the SWK 4 clone explosion was a complete waste of time and gear and skill slots. It is fine for (and I don’t mean to insult here) “brainless” torment farming since you just let your set bonuses do the work for you, but a properly geared WoL or LTK monk will farm much faster and can be pretty “brainless” too.