Getting Same ~6 Legendaries

I keep getting the same 6 or so legendaries over and over with a 1% chance of getting anything new on the Xbox 1. Many times I will learn 2 boots or gloves and they will be the EXACT same item. :frowning: It’s been going on for a week now and it makes it very unfun to play because of this.

This forum is for PC bugs. There is a separate console bug report forum.

Bad luck is not a bug.

1 Like

After a week and is also happening to someone else I know isn’t bad luck. It’s a bug.

If you are referring to Bounty Caches, it’s always the same limited pool of legendary items.

To add to what others have said: Character Level affects your choices too. If your Character is low Level only certain Legendary items are available to you. As you level up your choices widen. It’s not until you reach Level 70 that all Legendary items become available to you. And even then, RNG can sometimes suck.

I’m paragon level 240 and on Torment x lol.

I don’t usually have good luck finding Legendary items until Torment XIII to Torment XVI. At those Game Difficulties more will drop, giving you better chances to get a variety of Legendary items. Especially since many items are more common than others.

If you still believe this is a bug, you might want to move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.